• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, the original post disagreed with the young voters, I was giving it balance. I AM ONE OF THESE OLDER VOTERS, so I am condemning myself.
I would argue when we are deciding the future that will affect us for the next 50 years, anyone over 10 should have a vote and no one over 50.

You will be supporting compulsory euthanasia next.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yet another Brexiteer who can't answer that question. :rolleyes:

What about the right of changing your mind if the description of what you were sold proves to be inaccurate?

What is stopping you from campaigning to rejoin the EU once we have fulfilled our democratic obligation and left on October 31st?

Altfish

Veteran Member
That doctor was a fear monger.
No, Rees Mogg lied about what he said, he produced a report for the Tory government - it was accepted by them. It was only when it leaked that Rees Mogg tried the "Project Fear" mantra - The Minister for the 18th Century has since apologised.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, Rees Mogg lied about what he said, he produced a report for the Tory government - it was accepted by them. It was only when it leaked that Rees Mogg tried the "Project Fear" mantra - The Minister for the 18th Century has since apologised.

I heard the doctor phone in to Jacob and even the presenter laughed at his attempt at fear mongering.

Altfish

Veteran Member
brexit-chart.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If you are a citizen, with voting rights; what has blood got to do with it?
Unless you are racist....

We Europeans are becoming a ethnic minority...we already are...so, if there is no principle than unifies us, other than the ethnic awareness...it is better to undo this European Union.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We Europeans are becoming a ethnic minority...we already are...so, if there is no principle than unifies us, other than the ethnic awareness...it is better to undo this European Union.
Like I said, racist.

If I go back 200 years my family were German; it is constantly happening, populations move and evolve.
UK was invaded by The Romans, the Saxons, etc.

Get over it

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
N
Outside the European Union Britain will be a more prosperous nation. It will regain control of its trade policy, free business from unnecessary regulation, regain control of its agricultural industry and restore its fishing industry. Increased prosperity will mean more jobs, and more tax revenue to pay for the things we all want for the British people.

How delusional you are............

Your hero Nick Clegg called Nigel a liar over this.

Because he is a liar.
And not just about that.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
What is stopping you from campaigning to rejoin the EU once we have fulfilled our democratic obligation and left on October 31st?
Claiming that as "democratic obligation" is wrong at so many different levels at once...

As for rejoining the EU, you would indeed have to beg for that. And it would be too late. The sweet deal that you still enjoy will never be given again.

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
This is called High Treason.

So what do you call politicians who rape privacy laws and engage in militaristic psyOps by spreading fake-news propaganda on social media, tailored to specific profiles based on illegal mass profiling on illegally obtained datasets from facebook and insurance companies, among others, while the entire thing is being engineered and coordinated by a company that is indirectly run by rich extreme right wingers from the US who used the same tactics and company to get Trump into office?

Because that's how the Leave campaign "won" the referendum.

Curiously, nobody is talking about that.

It's kind of hilarious to see brexiteers scream about "sovereignty" while they are literally being played like this by external shady parties who are best friends with the actual traitors Farage and his cohorts.

It's sickening.