• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
A tactic I have seen in this debate is that the pro-Eu leftists tend to turn the victims into the perpetrators and the perpetrators into the victims.

Soros is a perpetrator. 1992 £ speculation
The Rothschilds are perpetrators
Merkel is a perpetrator
Whereas the right would never do anything like that.:facepalm:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Leave from what? As soon as Salvini becomes Italian PM and Le Pen French President, the EU is finished.

I notice that the British focus on UK only, ignoring what the other countries want.

On October 31st 2019, I don't think we will have left the EU.
I don't think that it will happen now.

What will happen in the European future is just another lottery.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Rothschilds said they are scared of losing billions...they play victim
Whereas Bannon, Trump, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Putin, etc make millions. The normal person will lose out, I don't give a monkey about the rich if they are winning or losing it is the working class that I care about. The ones whose jobs will start to go.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Whereas Bannon, Trump, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Putin, etc make millions. The normal person will lose out, I don't give a monkey about the rich if they are winning or losing it is the working class that I care about. The ones whose jobs will start to go.
Yeah...because the 2nd world power owes its wealth to the EU...lol...
In another galaxy...

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Why are you so sure?

Which part of 'I don't think......' did you miss?
I wrote it twice.

And so I am not sure, but I do not believe that Boris's Brexit team can get clear of Europe on 19th October because I don't think that the majority of MPs who are against 'No Deal Brexit' will let it happen.

However, if we do get clear of the EU and I am wrong I will be delighted.
I voted for Brexit. :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Which part of 'I don't think......' did you miss?
I wrote it twice.

And so I am not sure, but I do not believe that Boris's Brexit team can get clear of Europe on 19th October because I don't think that the majority of MPs who are against 'No Deal Brexit' will let it happen.

However, if we do get clear of the EU and I am wrong I will be delighted.
I voted for Brexit. :)
Why does everyone want a deal?
When Barnier & co. said more than one time " We have to do anything to dissuade Britain from leaving" . That is bad faith.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Why does everyone want a deal?
When Barnier & co. said more than one time " We have to do anything to dissuade Britain from leaving" . That is bad faith.

Because we want trading arrangements like we have now, tariffs will rise around the world if we have no deal. Even the governments own documents talk of the issues.
And Boris and the ERG said, "WE will leave whatever happens" is that not also bad faith?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Because we want trading arrangements like we have now, tariffs will rise around the world if we have no deal. Even the governments own documents talk of the issues.
And Boris and the ERG said, "WE will leave whatever happens" is that not also bad faith?
No deal means UK will make bilateral agreements with Germany, France etc...delegitimizing the EU

Altfish

Veteran Member
No, the EU does deals as a unit. You don't individually do deals with Germany, etc.,
In fact if you remember it was one of the reasons for leaving; once we are out of the EU we can make our own deals not be bound by the EU. Well the same applies to all the other EU members.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The exact opposite of the truth - the biggest risk to democracy is if we leave without a deal and without a further vote. This extreme right-wing government has no democratic legitimacy and it's following a policy that risks immense harm to the UK and it citizens.

Why do the Remainers want to jump out of the lifeboat and back onto the sinking ship?

Notanumber

A Free Man
The Government's own report is now being classed as Project Fear - how low can the Leavers get

Is that crybaby Adonis the best that the Remoaners have?

They were talking about Yellowhammer a year ago so it is old news.

Unlike Remainer May, Leaver Boris has been doing something about it.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Is that crybaby Adonis the best that the Remoaners have?

They were talking about Yellowhammer a year ago so it is old news.

Unlike Remainer May, Leaver Boris has been doing something about it.

So why doesn't this Leave Government release its current assessment of the impact of no deal?
Instead of shouting Project Fear all the time when something is published you don't like; publish a document predicting unicorns and golden highlands.