• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You Italians must be very proud of your future leader.

Thank you..we are...but at the same time we have a President of the Republic (the equivalent to the monarch in GB) who is a servant of Brussels and who will do anything to prevent Salvini from becoming Prime Minister

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well well...French newspaper says...
EB73zVgXoAELd6Z.jpeg.jpg

This is called High Treason.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Thank you..we are...but at the same time we have a President of the Republic (the equivalent to the monarch in GB) who is a servant of Brussels and who will do anything to prevent Salvini from becoming Prime Minister

There is a suspicion that our current monarch is a Leaver, but I suspect her son will be more like your President.

Nigel has said that he wants Liz to stay on the thrown for as long as possible and I agree with Nigel.

We are having enough trouble from these two quislings –

In contrast, Boris is a man of the people.

Altfish

Veteran Member
There is a suspicion that our current monarch is a Leaver, but I suspect her son will be more like your President.

Nigel has said that he wants Liz to stay on the thrown for as long as possible and I agree with Nigel.

We are having enough trouble from these two quislings –

In contrast, Boris is a man of the people.

Get our sovereignty back by laying into the Royal Family.- well done Nigel - overtones of his undisguised racism as he saves the most criticism for Meghan Markle. Hey, I'm not fan of the Royal Family but Nigel has blown his knighthood forever.
It was Gove who announced based on absolutely no evidence that Liz was a leaver.

Boris is not a man of the people, he is an elitist Etonian snob who is a liar and a chancer, controlled by rich people.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Get our sovereignty back by laying into the Royal Family.- well done Nigel - overtones of his undisguised racism as he saves the most criticism for Meghan Markle. Hey, I'm not fan of the Royal Family but Nigel has blown his knighthood forever.
It was Gove who announced based on absolutely no evidence that Liz was a leaver.

Boris is not a man of the people, he is an elitist Etonian snob who is a liar and a chancer, controlled by rich people.
The Queen surely remembers M Thatcher's admonitions.
LoL...Liz? Here in Italy we say Elisabetta seconda, or just La regina:p:p

Notanumber

A Free Man

Nigel’s face does not fit anyway to receive any gongs.

You have fallen for the racism spin.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Charlie is a Remainer and that’s probably why the queen is sacrificing her retirement for the good of the country.

Boris is a man who is determined to get the job done which is more than can be said of any of the Remainer government that kept telling us one thing while doing the opposite.

Boris is a man of the people and a man determined to carry out the will of the people.

He must be doing something good if you Remoaners don’t like him.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Nigel’s face does not fit anyway to receive any gongs.

You have fallen for the racism spin.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Charlie is a Remainer and that’s probably why the queen is sacrificing her retirement for the good of the country.

Boris is a man who is determined to get the job done which is more than can be said of any of the Remainer government that kept telling us one thing while doing the opposite.

Boris is a man of the people and a man determined to carry out the will of the people.

He must be doing something good if you Remoaners don’t like him.

He is doing nothing, Boris is just wasting time so that we crash out. My 2-year old daughter could do that.

No Deal is NOT the will of the people.

Notanumber

A Free Man
He is doing nothing, Boris is just wasting time so that we crash out. My 2-year old daughter could do that.

No Deal is NOT the will of the people.

Have you already started to indoctrinate your 2-year old daughter or will you be relying on our pro EU education system to do that for you?