• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, I'm not, I'm just saying that the US said "jump"; Boris looked the other way; the leavers said "How high?"

No doubt, you prefer two-faced Hunt.

Margaret Whittaker has called it right, when she said – “Jeremy Hunt is shameful and without conscience, like the rest of them! God bless Tommy Robinson”.

Notanumber

A Free Man
What is our government not telling us?

Our military should be used to protect the United Kingdom, not to provide the muscle for an unelected foreign body.

Notanumber

A Free Man
He was elected by a minority, a bit like Remain in that respect

btw Good to see that you acknowledge that we are a vassal state of the USA

Where have I acknowledged that?

If I have subconsciously acknowledged that, it will be because the EU has conditioned the UK into accepting such thoughts.

Once we leave the vassal inducing EU we can become an independent freethinking nation once more.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Where have I acknowledged that?

If I have subconsciously acknowledged that, it will be because the EU has conditioned the UK into accepting such thoughts.

Once we leave the vassal inducing EU we can become an independent freethinking nation once more.
Doing whatever Trump tells us.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Did you vote for Tony Blair when he was Bushes lapdog?

Being left wing, you will no doubt deny it.
No, I did vote for him in the early years but after he took us to war, Labour lost my vote.
btw I have never voted for Blair, I voted for my local MP - Blair just happened to be their leader.

Altfish

Veteran Member
But Trump is not eternal..
Americans can elect another Obama...
And we will quit the NATO and go with Russia if Americans elect another president who is Muslim Brotherhood.
But, I thought we didn't want to be a vassal state.
Merkel is not eternal either. In fact she'll be gone before Trump

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, I did vote for him in the early years but after he took us to war, Labour lost my vote.
btw I have never voted for Blair, I voted for my local MP - Blair just happened to be their leader.

You say that you did vote for Blair, and then in the next sentence you say you never voted for Blair.

Make your mind up.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You say that you did vote for Blair, and then in the next sentence you say you never voted for Blair.

Make your mind up.
You can't be that daft, you know exactly what I mean, unless I lived in the Sedgefield constituency I could not have voted for Blair

Notanumber

A Free Man
You can't be that daft, you know exactly what I mean, unless I lived in the Sedgefield constituency I could not have voted for Blair

You did but you are not brave enough to admit it.

People vote for political parties not individuals and you knew that Blair was the big chief at the time.

Individual MP’s can have the whip withdrawn if they do not tow the party line.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You did but you are not brave enough to admit it.

People vote for political parties not individuals and you knew that Blair was the big chief at the time.

Individual MP’s can have the whip withdrawn if they do not tow the party line.
In my constituency if you put a blue rosette on a pig or a donkey it would be elected, so despite voting Labour, I had no influence on the outcome
However, we are a Remain constituency - which proves that not all Tories are little Englanders.
It is also currently turning Green in parts with the recent council elections frightening the Tories. I suspect that is in big measure to do with Brexit

Notanumber

A Free Man
In my constituency if you put a blue rosette on a pig or a donkey it would be elected, so despite voting Labour, I had no influence on the outcome
However, we are a Remain constituency - which proves that not all Tories are little Englanders.
It is also currently turning Green in parts with the recent council elections frightening the Tories. I suspect that is in big measure to do with Brexit

The Tories won in my constituency despite me voting for UKIP.

There are too many Remainers in the Tory party.

The Brexit Party are talking about reforming the situation, which is something that should have been tackled long ago.

The two party system has had its day.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Tories won in my constituency despite me voting for UKIP.

There are too many Remainers in the Tory party.

The Brexit Party are talking about reforming the situation, which is something that should have been tackled long ago.

The two party system has had its day.
At last you are talking sense.
We had a referendum on that too in 2011 which was defeated.