• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Why spend nearly three years playing cat and mouse games instead of being honest with the electorate?

All this has cost the country heavily but I hope it costs their careers heavily as well.

We British do not like having victory snatched from us.

Read the comments to find out what the public thinks.
Oh, you are a comedian, "Honest with the electorate"!!!!!
You mean like... Albania and Turkey to join the EU; £350m/week for the NHS; No companies will leave the UK; Project Fear.

Remainers predicted the mess we are now in

btw, the 'comments' do not reflect the public; the only people that will normally put up with Nigel (In it for myself) Farage videos are Kippers.

Notanumber

A Free Man
It looks like Anna has shot herself in the political foot.

She fills you full of “confidence”, I must say. If in doubt, blame the Right.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
EF silently putting up billboards....:p

D39mvhUXsAc1LZY.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You could not make it up!
I sent an email to my professor of International Law (who helped me write the thesis years ago) protesting about the Art. 50-extension, and saying that the EU treaties law has become a farce, a mockery, and offensive to the juridic tradition of Italy. So it should be removed from any Italian faculty of law.I guess the principle pacta sunt servanda is irrelevant, now.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I never thought that I would live to see a worse Prime Minister than Tony Blaire but TM has achieved what I would have thought to be impossible.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I never thought that I would live to see a worse Prime Minister than Tony Blaire but TM has achieved what I would have thought to be impossible.

GET OUT OF THE BUBBLE

May, probably does lie; but compared with Johnson, Davis, Farage, Rees-Mogg, Yaxley-Lennon; von Batten, etc. she is as honest as the day is long.

Notanumber

A Free Man
GET OUT OF THE BUBBLE

May, probably does lie; but compared with Johnson, Davis, Farage, Rees-Mogg, Yaxley-Lennon; von Batten, etc. she is as honest as the day is long.

You need somebody with a nuclear powered pin to burst your massive EU bubble.

Who knows, maybe you would then get a serious dose of reality.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You need somebody with a nuclear powered pin to burst your massive EU bubble.

Who knows, maybe you would then get a serious dose of reality.
No.
There is a lot wrong with the EU, as I have constantly stated. BUT out of the EU is much worse.

I just wish liars united would actually admit this and stop changing their stories and promises to "We won't be that much worse off and we can recover in about 20-years" A bunch of charlatans, lining their own pockets at the expense of the public.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It looks like Anna has shot herself in the political foot.

She fills you full of “confidence”, I must say. If in doubt, blame the Right.
I have just watched the whole interview; you should too. You will see that she has absolutely no regrets.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No.
There is a lot wrong with the EU, as I have constantly stated. BUT out of the EU is much worse.

I just wish liars united would actually admit this and stop changing their stories and promises to "We won't be that much worse off and we can recover in about 20-years" A bunch of charlatans, lining their own pockets at the expense of the public.

In your world, it is perfectly acceptable to have a compulsive liar for a Prime Minister provided she is a Remainer.