• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I know my place. Do you Remainers know yours?

The EU is not very impressed with you.
Good grief ... more from The Bubble. The rabble rouser in chief.

What is his solution for the Irish Border?
What help has he been since the referendum?
What help was he before? Apart from helping spread lies.

He has been called out so many times now it is a joke. Yet he still will not debate James O'Brien because he knows he'll get roasted.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Good grief ... more from The Bubble. The rabble rouser in chief.

What is his solution for the Irish Border?
What help has he been since the referendum?
What help was he before? Apart from helping spread lies.

He has been called out so many times now it is a joke. Yet he still will not debate James O'Brien because he knows he'll get roasted.

Has this been broadcast by the MSM?

If it has, I haven’t seen it.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
If Scotland joined the EU, would it be a net contributor or a net beneficiary?

An interesting question. To start with, as a new nation finding its feet in the world we might be a net beneficiary but that would not necessarily remain the case. With our economy unshackled by Westminster debt, fecklessness and parasitic behaviour, who knows? We might even be net contributors.

Notanumber

A Free Man
An interesting question. To start with, as a new nation finding its feet in the world we might be a net beneficiary but that would not necessarily remain the case. With our economy unshackled by Westminster debt, fecklessness and parasitic behaviour, who knows? We might even be net contributors.

Good luck with your application.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Knock yourself out. The demographics have almost certainly already wiped out the leave majority, even if nobody who voted in 2016 has change their minds (source), and we are only going to get more pro-EU as time goes by. It's the older generations that votes leave and there is a large pro-EU majority amongst the younger generations.

I disagree and what age do you put that "older generations" at,this is the same BS the remain vote has spewed out since they lost,desperate really.