• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's wrong with these people that call for the Death of all Jews?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
How so? The topic name is "those people" not "those Muslim clerks"
The Title says "those people", and the OP clarifies that this thread is about the comment of a particularly maniacal Muslim Cleric.

There also apparently people in Ukraine who wants death to Jews.

‘Death to Jews’ sprayed on Ukrainian synagogue
There are many people who have violent wishes for Jews. They all deserve to be ridiculed and called out as deplorable scumbags.

sovietchild

The Title says "those people", and the OP clarifies that this thread is about the comment of a particularly maniacal Muslim Cleric.

It's not fair to include only one group and exclude other, as if OP is trying to put all 100% of attention on Muslims, don't you think so?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It's not fair to include only one group and exclude other, as if OP is trying to put all 100% of attention on Muslims, don't you think so?
If that was the OP's intent, I would agree that is wrong. But, I don't think that was the intent.

But, as a Muslim, don't you find the Muslim Cleric to be absolutely unforgivable? Anyone who wishes death to any entire population deserves to be ridiculed, don't you agree?

sovietchild

If that was the OP's intent, I would agree that is wrong. But, I don't think that was the intent.

I think that was his intent. To put all 100% of attention on Muslims rather then on every buddy who wants death to Jews.

But, as a Muslim, don't you find the Muslim Cleric to be absolutely unforgivable? Anyone who wishes death to any entire population deserves to be ridiculed, don't you agree?

According to this forum, some Jews seem to be very reasonable but some others seem to be afraid. But, that's how every community/club might be.

Last edited:

Flankerl

lol before I clicked to this thread I knew it would've been derailed by at least one person of a certain Religion and it is exactly how I thought it would be.

lol

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Well, I'm not sure, the way one should handle bullies is with care, not with war.
Can't you just express your disgust with the Cleric's request? No one is trying to start a war. If you can't honestly express your disgust with the Cleric's request, I have to assume that you agree with him.

So, do you agree with his request? Or do you find it disturbing?

Some seem to be reasonable but some seem to be a bit sarcastic, sarcasm is a sign of anxiety and lying is a sign of lack of confidence.
Just like Muslims, Christians, Atheists, and every other population of people. Jews are no different than anyone else in this respect.

sovietchild

So, do you agree with his request? Or do you find it disturbing?

I don't find it disturbing at all, I have herd this many times. I do find it disturbing you trying to associate me with them, though. I believe Prophet Muhammad lived side by side with them.

Just like Muslims, Christians, Atheists, and every other population of people. Jews are no different than anyone else in this respect.

Didn't I already stated that?

What's wrong with these people that call for the Death of all Jews?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I don't find it disturbing at all, I have herd this many times. I do find it disturbing you trying to associate me with them, though. I believe Prophet Muhammad lived side by side with them.
Wow ... so you agree with the Cleric. I must say, that is disgusting.

sovietchild

Wow ... so you agree with the Cleric. I must say, that is disgusting.

If Jewish religion declining, then why kill him? Jews put themselves in a dangerous position, anyways. If WW3 breaks out, they might be the first one to go down.

jewish-population.percentage.png