• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whats wrong with being eaten by an alligator?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Better than chicken! If you've never eaten alligator tail then do yourself a favor and find some.
Oh yeah. Right. Easy as that. Now chickens we can find..... loads of 'em. But Sainsbury's is right out of alligator tails.

It can't be better than cod 'n' chips anyway...... or Frozen spag-Bol from Tescos at £1.

:p

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Whats wrong with being eaten by an alligator?

Oy vey. What's wrong with it? You don't get fricken dessert! How much more wrong can a meal get? :D
This is the part of the thread where I reveal my true intentions behind the OP and what I really mean by alligator. The OP was just clickbait, and now I have gotten this thread added to your watch lists I will begin deconstructing your silly notions of alligator. Alas your attempts to reply have only revealed that you do not really understand what alligator means. No one here has defined alligator properly. Would anyone else like to try to come up with at least a cohesive reply?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is the part of the thread where I reveal my true intentions behind the OP and what I really mean by alligator. The OP was just clickbait, and now I have gotten this thread added to your watch lists I will begin deconstructing your silly notions of alligator. Alas your attempts to reply have only revealed that you do not really understand what alligator means. No one here has defined alligator properly. Would anyone else like to try to come up with at least a cohesive reply?
Meow.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Woof!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I've never seen alligator poop.
But I bet it's gross.
Imagine becoming it.
Imagine all the different poops you have become in past lives! It might be a good reason to stay away from certain kinds of hypnotic trances. What does poop think about, and is it really one with the universe?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Imagine all the different poops you have become in past lives! It might be a good reason to stay away from certain kinds of hypnotic trances. What does poop think about, and is it really one with the universe?
Becoming alligator poop isn't the only ew thing out there.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
  • First of all, is it a sin?
  • I can think of more painful and more frightening ways to die, so is there really any reason for objecting?
  • Does selling encounters with alligators square with the law? If not why not?
  • Suppose that Earth has only 2 alligators left and 2 humans, male and female, both pairs the last of their kind and all are trapped by a time lock in a safe for the next five days, and they are all starving? They must eat, and there are no vegetables available. What should happen, ideally? Which species ought to be the one that eats?
  • All right, so assuming its not a sin to be eaten by an alligator is it still wrong? If its still wrong then isn't that a sin?

The alligator is just doing what comes naturally and has no god to sit on its shoulder whispering "naughty, naughty" so its not a sin.

Any death that involves being eaten alive would be pretty painful.

I guess it depends on what country you are in but i think selling encounters with a deadly weapon should be at least frowned upon.

They should eat each other.

See above, not a sin or not wrong but just unfortunate for the alligators tasty meal.