• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's with globalists and the color blue?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can't complain because blue is my favorite color, but why do you think the flag for Nato, European Union, and United Nations are mainly blue? Is there some rule that when you unite a bunch of nations for a common cause it has to be under a blue banner? :p Perhaps blue is a color for unity?

UN
UNO_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
EU
European-Union_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
NATO
NATO_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In the Catholic Church, blue is Mary's color (Not that that is relevant but the EU flag also has twelve stars and Mary often has her head circled with twelve stars in Catholic artwork).

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Blue is a color that pleases the eyes, but I don't think they would chose a color simply because of that.
Then again, who knows?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It is a color that symbolizes loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. Blue is also known to have a calming effect on the psyche. When I was at the psyche Ward they had a "blue room" for out-of-control patience.

Kirran

Premium Member
It's a good calm overarching sort of colour. Not like these aggressive nationalist colours. Green, yellow, pff. Don't get me started on red! Look at this nonsense!

Welsh-Flag.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's a good calm overarching sort of colour. Not like these aggressive nationalist colours. Green, yellow, pff. Don't get me started on red! Look at this nonsense!

Welsh-Flag.jpg
Yeah...that is a wicked flag you posted. What country is it?

Red is evil lol
USSR_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Kirran

Premium Member
Wow! I never would have guessed something like that would be a European flag. I thought for certain it was Asian. Interesting!

Here's a suggested redesign of the British flag to include the Welsh flag -
220px-Union_Flag_%28including_Wales%29.svg.png

And here's one of the proposed flags for if Scotland leaves the UK, that includes some elements of the Welsh flag (although not the dragon) -

_71502906_union-like-(2).jpg