• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whats up with France?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Let's see: too many taxes and the French gilets jaunes wonder where these taxes go: TO THE BANKING CIRCUIT

DuYyFfCWkAEaGD8.jpg

Altfish

Veteran Member
Let's see: too many taxes and the French gilets jaunes wonder where these taxes go: TO THE BANKING CIRCUIT

DuYyFfCWkAEaGD8.jpg
Ahh! Taxes, what are these to be spent on. How about infrastructure and roads in particular....what a pity Italy decided to stop funding those.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ahh! Taxes, what are these to be spent on. How about infrastructure and roads in particular....what a pity Italy decided to stop funding those.
Maybe you don't read Italian news ....
we're at war with the European Commission because our budget package deals with spending lots of public money on infrastructures (Genoa bridge and other 20 bridges) and they don't approve of that

Altfish

Veteran Member
Maybe you don't read Italian news ....
we're at war with the European Commission because our budget package deals with spending lots of public money on infrastructures (Genoa bridge and other 20 bridges) and they don't approve of that
Not what I had read. There were EU grants available. It had been refused/spent elsewhere.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Not what I had read. There were EU grants available. It had been refused/spent elsewhere.
Listen the austerity policy of the Euro has destroyed my country. In the 70s-80s we had a devalued currency that allowed the 85% of the population to be homeowners.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Listen the austerity policy of the Euro has destroyed my country. In the 70s-80s we had a devalued currency that allowed the 85% of the population to be homeowners.
I'm talking about using money that was available for road funding given by the EU

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm talking about using money that was available for road funding given by the EU
I bet you're still thinking of the Genoa Bridge.
That highway was owned by a private corporation.
In Sicily highways are state-owned and bridges don't collapse