• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the word?

Tumah

Veteran Member
Brahman and world are not on same ontological level. Word is non dual infinite Brahman, characterised by Consciousness .. pure power of cognition (but which in itself is without any cognition owing to its contrast-less non dual nature). It then, in dream like sequences, devolves through subject-object division and further by proliferation of names and forms to manifest the observed universe.

I think that a similar concept is there in the Bible:
In the beginning was the Word (logos)
and the Word was with God (theos)
and the Word was God.

If you so wish then you can just read a link in my first post to see how, as per Vedas, word manifests itself through four stages.:)
Is this not true of action that begins as thought?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Same as always. How not???
The law not to touch a dead thing....oh wait a minute......I hear some of the laws applied only to the priests on duty......nevermind.

I might say so anyway. The law not to touch a dead thing was written before the microscope proves that every living soul on the planet is touched by dead things every single minute (or second). So, never mind about ever being clean.

Tumah

Veteran Member
The law not to touch a dead thing....oh wait a minute......I hear some of the laws applied only to the priests on duty......nevermind.

I might say so anyway. The law not to touch a dead thing was written before the microscope proves that every living soul on the planet is touched by dead things every single minute (or second). So, never mind about ever being clean.
So... you're retracting your previous post then?

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Yer - first I have to say I agree here with Wizanda - we cant really on the bible explanation at all - it is SECONDHAND - and it is NOT written by anybody who even knew Christ or Disciple direclty - and besides Folks - that "god" in the bible aint even the SOURCE of Creation that Christ taught us about...we have been tricked and deceived He said BY that one - and so we cant really trust the bible account much at all as it is all FROM that god who is deceiving us always...

Christ - gave a METAPHYSICAL TEACHING - primarily - and He actually explains this "word of god" and the way Creation actually happens, like ALL OF IT - HOW it happened - WHY it happened - what got created when by whom and in which successive order - all things explained DIRECTLY by Him to the Disciples - from my Fathers first stirring Self awareness - through to mankind here on the Earth - and even what was to come next after this mortal life ends.......ORIGINAL gospels do still exist but the church forbad you (all) from knowing them as they tell us the truth of their lesser trickster god Yahweh and give us alongside the legitimate truth of Our Father in a very VERY detailed account now known as "secret" gospel of John...

read that ORIGINAL - secret John gospel - and we soon discover exactly what this process is all about...I will paraphrase here as I do - plain modern English that we all should be able to follow.....

Christ said that my Father is a fully abstract none material "spirit"..At first there was literally NOTHING in existance..Now I know we find this hard to grasp..We cant barely imagine it - a state of "none existance" seems impossible but actually we CAN directly experience this state of existance for ourselves with a little effort...But anyway - trust me for now - and realise here that my Father is a MIND as we would tem it - a SELF AWARE ENTITY - and as yet that is all there is - a fully ABSTRACT Self aware "spirit" for lack of a better term - a fully abstract Self aware MIND....

Into this mind comes the very first Self aware ripple...we would just say it had a "thought" - it realised - it said to itself - "WOW, I AM...I EXIST...An here we begin to see the NATURE of this mind - how it operates - in modern English - it is PURE LOGIC....And it is trying to UNDERSTAND and COMPREHEND its own Self...Nothing else exists yet - only its OWN Self awareness..

So this first impulse arises - iam - I exist....And see then its own INHERANT NATURE, causes alongside this a COMPLIMENTARY thought - the logic prompts ity and TOGETHER both questin and answer arise as ONE CONCEPT - the answer literally defines the question and the question literally brings forth the answer - inseperable - both questin and answer are the SAME concept....LOGIC governs it all......So - the mind say - Iam, I exist - and alongside arises the prompt - Iam WHAT..???....Logic demands satisfying ALWAYS - the desire for Self understanding needs satisfying ALWAYS....These two properties drive the creation process forward and cause OBJECTIVE seeming EXTERNAL reality to become apparant...

Nothing exists - themind has this first impulse..Logic says WHAT AM I - and os to symbolise this NEW state of existance - that blank void empty state of "none existance2 becomes filled now with its LOGICAL OPPOSITE to denote the NEW Self awareness....Void empty state - becomes LIGHT and VIBRANT state...Literally - a "cloud of light" appeared in THE MIND of this "spirit" to symbolise this new Self awareness...The clous of light is that which we term ENERGY - and the spirit/ mind knows and understands that this new symbol represents ITS OWN SELF AWARENESS......Therefore - this cloud of Light - this ENERGY - is ACTUALLY the MIND itself - no seperaton at all - the light exists to SYMBOLISE the minds SELF understanding........

And so - in modern plain English - this very first energetic form - cloud of (Divne) Light that IS the Divine Mind itself - so we we say it has PERSONALITY..The energy / light IS the mind itself no seperation at all and the mind KNOWS it IS the Light a representation of Self..it is a distinct MODE within the primal mind - a distinct Self representation and so it is iindeed a Persona...The Light is ALIVE and Conscious of Self and represents the Divine MInd....

Christ called this aspect a FEMININE spirit - Named her as the Goddess SOFIA - the religion will later call Her the Holy Ghost - and from Her LIVING CONSCIOUS ENERGY - ALL creation will then be fashioned as this Light /energy is coerced through another second aspect of Divine mind, to form the external Created worlds and all their Soul inhabitants...it ALL comes from Sofias LIVING Divine energy. - first Self realisation - first Divine Personality....

We could say - She Sofia - is the embodiment of WISDOM - for EVERYTHING that the mind knows of itself is going to become created from HER energetic source..Whatever the mind KNOWS of it Self - SHE will bring it forth as a SYMBOLIC Self representation and She Herself is the first such symbolic Self representation...

Alongside this first Divine personality - INTEGRAL to it - DEFINED by it - INSEPERABLE from it - is another aspect we term MALE - CHRIST - the WORD....The mind knows it CAN form symbolic Self representation from the energy pf Sofia - and it knows that as it chooses to do this so too OTHER SELF AWARE thoughts naturally unfold - such as the very first did - IF I exist then I MUST have somethign to REPRESENT that existance - a symbol will ALWAY sbe created to represent the Self awareness and it is THIS aspect the WORD that keep s logical track of all the creation and its necassary intentions and conclusions...

If Sofia is the embodiment of Divine Wisdom o then Christ is Her counterpart - the embodiment of the Divine Logic - acting together in unison He will shape and mould Her living energy along purely LOGICAL lines of Creation - thus all things are created from Her BY Him - He gives form and structure to "raw energy" that is the Divine mind itself - and literally imprints the Fathers Will (choice of what to Be and what to Create) upon the living energy of Sofia...

Thus TOGETHER - when Male and Female - combine - perfect creation comes forth - abstract energy of the Divine mind is coerced through INHERANT logical manipulation to form EXTERNAL symbolic representations of the things the Mind conceived it Self to Be...

Just as the "spoken word" or the "written word" - gives FORM and STRUCTURE to our mortal ABSTRACT mind - so too we use the same idea to represent the Divine mind also - my Father SPOKE the Creation we say - and this is allegory for the process as He ordered His THOUGHTS and pronounced them in LOGICAL SUCCESSION....Words make LOGICAL sense of abstract thoughts...The Created forms - universes - Souls to inhabit them - come form a fully abstract MIND...A DIVINE mind that is SOURCE of all creation...This mind has THREE primary personalities as we see - Our FATHER - who is primal,CHOOSING - literally IMAGINING that which it will Be - Sofia and Christ alongside - two COMPLIMENTARY aspects of mind that always operate in unison to bring forth symbolic representations OF that Slef awareness....

Thus the Divine mind - is a TRINITY always - fully integral and there is no seperation at all - three distinct personalites that comprise one whole mind...The aspect of Imagination - the aspect of Wisdom - and the aspect of Logic..My Father IMAGINES what Will Be - Sofia is the living Source of the energy itself - and Christ is the Logic that will guide that energy to Become that which my Father ordained...we say He is the WORD because He has taken the abstract Will(power) of my Father and literally impressed it onto Sofias energy thus giving structure and form to the Minds ABSTRACT Self awareness - just as words here typed on this page give structure and form to OUR abstract mind also....As above so below....

CHRIST - the WORD - Embodiment of DIVINE LOGIC - inherant natural quality of the One mind we all Are..

Tumah

Veteran Member
Hi Folks..

Yer - first I have to say I agree here with Wizanda - we cant really on the bible explanation at all - it is SECONDHAND - and it is NOT written by anybody who even knew Christ or Disciple direclty - and besides Folks - that "god" in the bible aint even the SOURCE of Creation that Christ taught us about...we have been tricked and deceived He said BY that one - and so we cant really trust the bible account much at all as it is all FROM that god who is deceiving us always...

Christ - gave a METAPHYSICAL TEACHING - primarily - and He actually explains this "word of god" and the way Creation actually happens, like ALL OF IT - HOW it happened - WHY it happened - what got created when by whom and in which successive order - all things explained DIRECTLY by Him to the Disciples - from my Fathers first stirring Self awareness - through to mankind here on the Earth - and even what was to come next after this mortal life ends.......ORIGINAL gospels do still exist but the church forbad you (all) from knowing them as they tell us the truth of their lesser trickster god Yahweh and give us alongside the legitimate truth of Our Father in a very VERY detailed account now known as "secret" gospel of John...

read that ORIGINAL - secret John gospel - and we soon discover exactly what this process is all about...I will paraphrase here as I do - plain modern English that we all should be able to follow.....

Christ said that my Father is a fully abstract none material "spirit"..At first there was literally NOTHING in existance..Now I know we find this hard to grasp..We cant barely imagine it - a state of "none existance" seems impossible but actually we CAN directly experience this state of existance for ourselves with a little effort...But anyway - trust me for now - and realise here that my Father is a MIND as we would tem it - a SELF AWARE ENTITY - and as yet that is all there is - a fully ABSTRACT Self aware "spirit" for lack of a better term - a fully abstract Self aware MIND....

Into this mind comes the very first Self aware ripple...we would just say it had a "thought" - it realised - it said to itself - "WOW, I AM...I EXIST...An here we begin to see the NATURE of this mind - how it operates - in modern English - it is PURE LOGIC....And it is trying to UNDERSTAND and COMPREHEND its own Self...Nothing else exists yet - only its OWN Self awareness..

So this first impulse arises - iam - I exist....And see then its own INHERANT NATURE, causes alongside this a COMPLIMENTARY thought - the logic prompts ity and TOGETHER both questin and answer arise as ONE CONCEPT - the answer literally defines the question and the question literally brings forth the answer - inseperable - both questin and answer are the SAME concept....LOGIC governs it all......So - the mind say - Iam, I exist - and alongside arises the prompt - Iam WHAT..???....Logic demands satisfying ALWAYS - the desire for Self understanding needs satisfying ALWAYS....These two properties drive the creation process forward and cause OBJECTIVE seeming EXTERNAL reality to become apparant...

Nothing exists - themind has this first impulse..Logic says WHAT AM I - and os to symbolise this NEW state of existance - that blank void empty state of "none existance2 becomes filled now with its LOGICAL OPPOSITE to denote the NEW Self awareness....Void empty state - becomes LIGHT and VIBRANT state...Literally - a "cloud of light" appeared in THE MIND of this "spirit" to symbolise this new Self awareness...The clous of light is that which we term ENERGY - and the spirit/ mind knows and understands that this new symbol represents ITS OWN SELF AWARENESS......Therefore - this cloud of Light - this ENERGY - is ACTUALLY the MIND itself - no seperaton at all - the light exists to SYMBOLISE the minds SELF understanding........

And so - in modern plain English - this very first energetic form - cloud of (Divne) Light that IS the Divine Mind itself - so we we say it has PERSONALITY..The energy / light IS the mind itself no seperation at all and the mind KNOWS it IS the Light a representation of Self..it is a distinct MODE within the primal mind - a distinct Self representation and so it is iindeed a Persona...The Light is ALIVE and Conscious of Self and represents the Divine MInd....

Christ called this aspect a FEMININE spirit - Named her as the Goddess SOFIA - the religion will later call Her the Holy Ghost - and from Her LIVING CONSCIOUS ENERGY - ALL creation will then be fashioned as this Light /energy is coerced through another second aspect of Divine mind, to form the external Created worlds and all their Soul inhabitants...it ALL comes from Sofias LIVING Divine energy. - first Self realisation - first Divine Personality....

We could say - She Sofia - is the embodiment of WISDOM - for EVERYTHING that the mind knows of itself is going to become created from HER energetic source..Whatever the mind KNOWS of it Self - SHE will bring it forth as a SYMBOLIC Self representation and She Herself is the first such symbolic Self representation...

Alongside this first Divine personality - INTEGRAL to it - DEFINED by it - INSEPERABLE from it - is another aspect we term MALE - CHRIST - the WORD....The mind knows it CAN form symbolic Self representation from the energy pf Sofia - and it knows that as it chooses to do this so too OTHER SELF AWARE thoughts naturally unfold - such as the very first did - IF I exist then I MUST have somethign to REPRESENT that existance - a symbol will ALWAY sbe created to represent the Self awareness and it is THIS aspect the WORD that keep s logical track of all the creation and its necassary intentions and conclusions...

If Sofia is the embodiment of Divine Wisdom o then Christ is Her counterpart - the embodiment of the Divine Logic - acting together in unison He will shape and mould Her living energy along purely LOGICAL lines of Creation - thus all things are created from Her BY Him - He gives form and structure to "raw energy" that is the Divine mind itself - and literally imprints the Fathers Will (choice of what to Be and what to Create) upon the living energy of Sofia...

Thus TOGETHER - when Male and Female - combine - perfect creation comes forth - abstract energy of the Divine mind is coerced through INHERANT logical manipulation to form EXTERNAL symbolic representations of the things the Mind conceived it Self to Be...

Just as the "spoken word" or the "written word" - gives FORM and STRUCTURE to our mortal ABSTRACT mind - so too we use the same idea to represent the Divine mind also - my Father SPOKE the Creation we say - and this is allegory for the process as He ordered His THOUGHTS and pronounced them in LOGICAL SUCCESSION....Words make LOGICAL sense of abstract thoughts...The Created forms - universes - Souls to inhabit them - come form a fully abstract MIND...A DIVINE mind that is SOURCE of all creation...This mind has THREE primary personalities as we see - Our FATHER - who is primal,CHOOSING - literally IMAGINING that which it will Be - Sofia and Christ alongside - two COMPLIMENTARY aspects of mind that always operate in unison to bring forth symbolic representations OF that Slef awareness....

Thus the Divine mind - is a TRINITY always - fully integral and there is no seperation at all - three distinct personalites that comprise one whole mind...The aspect of Imagination - the aspect of Wisdom - and the aspect of Logic..My Father IMAGINES what Will Be - Sofia is the living Source of the energy itself - and Christ is the Logic that will guide that energy to Become that which my Father ordained...we say He is the WORD because He has taken the abstract Will(power) of my Father and literally impressed it onto Sofias energy thus giving structure and form to the Minds ABSTRACT Self awareness - just as words here typed on this page give structure and form to OUR abstract mind also....As above so below....

CHRIST - the WORD - Embodiment of DIVINE LOGIC - inherant natural quality of the One mind we all Are..
I only read the last few lines, because frankly this is unreasonably long.

Can you explain why the word "word" is used as the embodiment of divine logic, when words can be used to convey the illogical as well?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was going to ask you what you believe the word is, but now I think that you do not recognize a word like people recognize The Word of God. Am I right?

Or, do you think the 600 plus laws are God's word?

Is there a "God's word"?

Tumah

Veteran Member
I was going to ask you what you believe the word is, but now I think that you do not recognize a word like people recognize The Word of God. Am I right?

Or, do you think the 600 plus laws are God's word?

Is there a "God's word"?
How would I know if I don't recognize it.
Ive already explained in the OP what word means.
The 613 laws are also G-d's words, as He spoke them to Moses.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know what that means. How can there be more words than what was spoken?
Is Isaiah 40:9 God's word?

O thou that tellest good tidings to Zion, Get thee up into the high mountain; O thou that tellest good tidings to Jerusalem, Lift up thy voice with strength; Lift it up, be not afraid; Say unto the cities of Judah: 'Behold your God!'

Are the tidings God's words? And is the scripture also God's word?

Aiviu

Its the word(s) from another through which you can understand the meaning of the word from God (any scripts). Is that what you wanted to know?