• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the problem

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
If you had an itchy back, would you be bothered who scratched it ?
If you were trapped in a room and couldn't get out would it matter who rescued you?
If you were starving would it matter who feed you?
If you enjoyed your body being caressed would it matter which of your friends did it?

It seems to me that we have separated and isolated being sexual to those who we call our lovers. There seems to be huge shame about our nakedness and sexuality resulting in the majority of people not talking about it. Most people think it, but don't talk about it. Why?

We have a female friend who lives in PEI, she is part of a local geocaching club as I am, she is a 38 year old Social Worker and has been a very good friend of my wife's for many years. Last year whilst visiting us we end up talking about sexuality and how peoples perception of sexuality is changing. She shared how she enjoys having her breasts massaged and is open to any of her close friends enjoying the experience with her. She is a single bi-sexual women that is not currently in a relationship, yet enjoys having sexual experiences. The world we live in tends to assume that being sexual should only take place in the context of a relationship, so what should she do, is there anything wrong with her desires.

What do we think ?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you were trapped in a room and couldn't get out would it matter who rescued you?
If you enjoyed your body being caressed would it matter which of your friends did it?
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

It seems to me that we have separated and isolated being sexual to those who we call our lovers. There seems to be huge shame about our nakedness and sexuality resulting in the majority of people not talking about it. Most people think it, but don't talk about it. Why?

We have a female friend who lives in PEI, she is part of a local geocaching club as I am, she is a 38 year old Social Worker and has been a very good friend of my wife's for many years. Last year whilst visiting us we end up talking about sexuality and how peoples perception of sexuality is changing. She shared how she enjoys having her breasts massaged and is open to any of her close friends enjoying the experience with her. She is a single bi-sexual women that is not currently in a relationship, yet enjoys having sexual experiences. The world we live in tends to assume that being sexual should only take place in the context of a relationship, so what should she do, is there anything wrong with her desires.

What do we think ?
If it feels good, do it.
Women are no longer chattel, owned by their fathers and husbands. Mores originally designed to isolate them or ensure exclusive access no longer apply.
So if women are not property, and sex play doesn't damage them or diminish their value, what reason do we have today for sexual continence or exclusivity?

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

What do we think ?
If I understood the situation correctly, it seems to me that she should seek people who may understand and respect her desires and, if possible, materialize them in a way that is pleasant and respectful for all parties involved.

If you and your wife are both ok with it, one or both could well enjoy being the parties involved. I see nothing at all wrong with that, as long as all three of you are aware and in peace with the idea and a measure of care is taken to avoid harming your public reputations.

IMO life is much too short for anyone to feel guilty for doing things that are harmless and pleasant.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I really don't care what other people do sexually. What matters more is if you are honest with the people you play with and that everyone affected is informed.

Communicate, communicate, communicate.

After that, have fun!

David1967

Premium Member

Yes

No

No

Yes. Anyone caressing me would have to be of the opposite sex, and hot. AKA my wife.

Akivah

Last year whilst visiting us we end up talking about sexuality and how peoples perception of sexuality is changing. She shared how she enjoys having her breasts massaged and is open to any of her close friends enjoying the experience with her.
You mentioned that our perception of sexuality is changing from the past. When, in the past, was it not sexual to massage a woman's breasts?