• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the ideal job for a Christian ?

gottalovemoses

Im mad as Hell!
Don't say priest, pastor or nun.
But I have considered monkhood. Except for being married and possibly over the age limit anyway.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Any job can be filled by a Christian, although these days you might want to rethink baking wedding cakes apparently that's a no go.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
But I have considered monkhood. Except for being married and possibly over the age limit anyway.
Multi-level marketing sales like Amway or Mary Kay? Seems to work on similar principals and use many of the same skills as evangelism.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Curator at the creation museum, save money on transport to and from work, they let you take dinosaurs to ride home

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is the Xian in question a nerd, gearhead, slacker, rising star, foodie, voluptuary, redneck, gangsta, introvert, extrovert, outdoorsman/gal, urbanite, mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph, biker, genius, cretin, vegetarian, meat eater, alcoholic, teetotaler or gardener?

Wirey

Fartist
I was going to say:
Professional Victim
as Christians are prepared to lay down their life like the Lamb of God.

They're also the first one's to sharpen a knife when someone doesn't agree with them. And Christian's don't offer to lay down their lives, they kill in God's name with a minister dressed exactly like their soldiers so they know they're fighting for God. Even when they fight each other!