• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the greatest thing your God ever did for you?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't have a god, but the best thing my larger identity did for me was imbue me with an amazing array of abilites and a relentless sense of humor.... then it turned me loose on an unsuspecting world. Muahahahahahahahaha....

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I don't have a god, but the best thing my larger identity did for me was imbue me with an amazing array of abilites and a relentless sense of humor.... then it turned me loose on an unsuspecting world. Muahahahahahahahaha....

It sounds like you became your own God. Much simpler that way. :p

rusra02

Premium Member
He loved me enough to send his highest creation, his only-begotten Son, as a ransom for my sins and make possible everlasting life. I believe God did this for you, also. (John 3:16)

Erebus

My gods gave me a glimpse of the cosmos. I've slowly come to realise how small we really are and how little our lives matter in the grand scheme of things. At the same time though, I've come to realise how interconnected we are and how special our tiny little sliver of existence is. We're a paradox, both meaningless and valuable beyond comprehension.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
My gods gave me a glimpse of the cosmos. I've slowly come to realise how small we really are and how little our lives matter in the grand scheme of things. At the same time though, I've come to realise how interconnected we are and how special our tiny little sliver of existence is. We're a paradox, both meaningless and valuable beyond comprehension.

Don't know about God, but I have been given the realization that if I did not exist the universe would also be non-existent.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Don't know about God, but I have been given the realization that if I did not exist the universe would also be non-existent.

I hope you mean your universe, because otherwise the universe will pop out of existence when you die....I hope you are keeping well? :p