• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the Big Deal with Israel?

rosends

Soaring cost of housing doesn't mean homelessness, is that difficult to understand. :facepalm:
Did you even read the wiki article?

Do quotes like, "The number of homeless youngsters is on the rise. More than 25% of all homeless youth in 2007 were girls, compared to 15% in 2004" mean "people who had to move to cheaper housing"? The word in the article is "homeless."

How about, "According to homeless shelter founder Gilad Harish, "when the recession hit Israel in the early 90s, the principle of 'last in, first out' kicked in, and many Russian immigrants lost their jobs. Being new to the country, they didn't have a strong family support system to fall back on like other Israelis do. Some ended up on the street with nowhere to go."

First, the one who said this founded a HOMELESS SHELTER. Next, he was speaking of people who "ended up on the street with nowhere to go."

I guess everyone is lying.

Flankerl

Will affect the standard of living, less meat to eat, go vegetarian, No private schools, less entertainments, moving
to cheaper houses ....etc

So what if these arguments are already out of the window?
The rent still got too high, what now?

Bonus points for knowing that meat is sometimes far cheaper than vegetables in the western world.

No the Jews are. That's the deciding difference.

Jews can't be homeless. But if they are its a plot by the Jews.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Did you even read the wiki article?

Do quotes like, "The number of homeless youngsters is on the rise. More than 25% of all homeless youth in 2007 were girls, compared to 15% in 2004" mean "people who had to move to cheaper housing"? The word in the article is "homeless."

How about, "According to homeless shelter founder Gilad Harish, "when the recession hit Israel in the early 90s, the principle of 'last in, first out' kicked in, and many Russian immigrants lost their jobs. Being new to the country, they didn't have a strong family support system to fall back on like other Israelis do. Some ended up on the street with nowhere to go."

First, the one who said this founded a HOMELESS SHELTER. Next, he was speaking of people who "ended up on the street with nowhere to go."

Homelessness exists everywhere but some has less than the others and comparing Israel to the USA
then as i showed you that for a one Israeli homeless there are 625 Americans who are homeless.

The point is that money is going for destruction than construction and as i can see it today then more
and more money is wasted for fighting and destruction than for peace and welfare.

rosends

Homelessness exists everywhere but some has less than the others and comparing Israel to the USA
then as i showed you that for a one Israeli homeless there are 625 Americans who are homeless.

The point is that money is going for destruction than construction and as i can see it today then more
and more money is wasted for fighting and destruction than for peace and welfare.
No, the point is that there was a claim that there are NO homeless people in Israel. If you want to change the goal posts and start a new thread about how it isn't fair that not enough people are homeless people in Israel, have fun. Just do it in a proper thread.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No, the point is that there was a claim that there are NO homeless people in Israel. If you want to change the goal posts and start a new thread about how it isn't fair that not enough people are homeless people in Israel, have fun. Just do it in a proper thread.

No it wasn't about how many persons are homeless but about whether Godobeyer have the right
to reject and not to believe the Israeli report in which i said that he has the right to do so, you can't
force him to believe a report done by one organization and also the image was for a protest and
not for real homeless persons.

rosends

No it wasn't about how many persons are homeless but about whether Godobeyer have the right
to reject and not to believe the Israeli report in which i said that he has the right to do so, you can't
force him to believe a report done by one organization and also the image was for a protest and
not for real homeless persons.
That's a separate point (initially, he claimed that there were No homeless people in Israel) -- that he has the right to reject as true anything and everything he wants. Sure he can, and as I said, that would make reading the sports section difficult as he can choose not to believe the final score. Maybe the entire NBA is lying.

But if his approach is to reject whatever he doesn't like, then no piece of posted evidence will ever prove him wrong because he will simply deny it.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
*** STAFF REMINDER ***
We understand this is a controversial topic/issue, and the staff would like to remind folks to post in keeping with Rules 1 and 3 of the forums:

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

3. Trolling and Bullying
Where Rule 1 covers personal attacks, Rule 3 governs other behaviors and content that can generally be described as being a jerk. Unacceptable behaviors and content include:
1) Content (whether words or images) that most people would find needlessly offensive, especially when such content is posted just to get a rise out of somebody and/or is not part of a reasoned argument.

2) Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments, or that of a particular group, culture, or religion. This includes altering the words of another member to change their meaning when using the quote feature.

3) Antagonism, bullying, or harassment - including but not limited to personal attacks, slander, and misrepresentation - of a member across multiple content areas of the forums. Repeatedly targeting or harassing members of particular groups will also be considered bullying.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
There is no big deal about Israel,just we are really bored of hearing about it. Everyday,like a meal produced for nothing.

rosends

Again, facepalm when you have no ability to respond. You should look for this one:
head_in_sand_2.gif

Flankerl

Why Israel is still importing more Jews if there is no houses and welfare in Israel

No one is importing Jews. The Jews actually have a free will. I know this must confuse you.

Welfare has also nothing to do with homelessness as even countries with a better social security than Israel have homelessness.

The western world maybe but not in the middle east

Sooooo what do you know about the food prices in Israel? Care to elaborate?