• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Taking so Long With The Vaccine?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well, I haven't been vaccinated yet, and I see cases are getting worse and not better...

So I think all the medical people have had theirs, so when does phase two begin with the general population?

Its like the xbox at Christmas. First they short the supply so people want them more.
Its marketing. Your chemical injection will be here soon enough. Just hang in there

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Well, I haven't been vaccinated yet, and I see cases are getting worse and not better...

So I think all the medical people have had theirs, so when does phase two begin with the general population?

I hear there is little or no coordination at the national level by the Federal Government, which is causing a lot of confusion as 50 governors end up often competing and colliding with each other in their scramble to get vaccines for their states. Last I heard, only about 10% of the year-end goal was achieved.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

The little people like us? Eh. Probably in the spring. Maybe.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Just count your lucky stars that AOC & Pence got theirs
right away. The country is now safe.
Those of us who are at much higher risk, but of less value,
are content to wait...& wait....& wait.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

What and give up all their control over people?

Fat chance.