• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's something you eat that others think is odd/weird?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
For example I like cinnamon sticks from just about any pizza place....but I don't use their icing,, I put peanut butter on them instead. I love that stuff lol

Years ago in elementary school my friend put mayo on french fries. It was when I had my first seizure. I always wondered if that's what caused it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
In the strange combo category, ice cream with peanut butter.

But I eat all sorts of stuff due to my Brit grandfather. Lambs fry, tripe, kidneys, etc.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Years ago in elementary school my friend put mayo on french fries. It was when I had my first seizure. I always wondered if that's what caused it.

That's not really weird, though.
You'd get fries served with garlic aioli or similar pretty often here at pubs...

Daemon Sophic

Savory oatmeal.
Instead of adding things like sugar, cinnamon, berries, etc… I add stuff like rosemary, chick’n stock, and spinach. Or black beans, taco seasoning, and salsa.