• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's On Your Sandwich?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It would be a pizza sub, basically, with meats and spicy peppers, lots of cheese, blobs of sauce, more cheese, a tasty blend of herbs and spices, on an herbs-and-cheese bun, and it be a super healthy dish that is not at all, in any way unhealthy, and easy enough on calories to sustain me but be no trouble burning them off.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You're hungry. You go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. You have magic powers and can manifest any product you want.

So, what do you put on your sandwich?
There's a sandwich shop I know that specializes in grilled cheese - every kind you can think of (and a few you probably couldn't).

They have a grilled cheese sandwich that's basically Thanksgiving: turkey, ham, cranberry sauce, croutons, cheddar, mozzarella.

I think I'm going with that.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
You're hungry. You go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. You have magic powers and can manifest any product you want.

So, what do you put on your sandwich?

Banana and Hellman's mayonnaise.

...or...

If I feel I need protein, Skippy peanut butter with plant protein and jam.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think their proper place is being used as target practice. It is their punishment for getting too close to my kitchen where they don't belong.
Alliumophobe!
I'll bet you hate garlic too.
And your favorite spice is bland.
You ask for extra bland at restaurants.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I refuse!

@Shadow Wolf and I will fight back, and start our own anti-onion community.

Onion rings are gross. If you're going to take the time to batter and fry something, why batter and fry something good?
6-23.jpg