• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's On Your Sandwich?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There was a great turkey and swiss on rye with horseradish mayo I used to get at a cafe I've never been able to replicate. I'd bamf that in.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Always wanted to try that, but it always has gelatin in it...

agggggghhhh you made me panic then. I've never actually seen any with gelatine in. Certainly the box the cats have just bought me is vegan.

But would you, if you could create anything?

Just being my usual stupid self. It would be a waste of TD, and probably be gross.

I used to take sandwiches to the office, usually involving cheese or egg but since I retired and became a food fascist I can't think I've actually eaten a sandwich. Even with my magic powers I'm struggling.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
agggggghhhh you made me panic then. I've never actually seen any with gelatine in. Certainly the box the cats have just bought me is vegan.

Just being my usual stupid self. It would be a waste of TD, and probably be gross.

I used to take sandwiches to the office, usually involving cheese or egg but since I retired and became a food fascist I can't think I've actually eaten a sandwich. Even with my magic powers I'm struggling.

I'm sure the cats would have checked the label...

In my vegan days, a friend and I used to hit the sub shops, and we'd split a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, banana pepper, and extra black olives. We'd have them pour a bit of vinegar and oil over it, sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper, and prepare to feast!

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I'm sure the cats would have checked the label...

In my vegan days, a friend and I used to hit the sub shops, and we'd split a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, banana pepper, and extra black olives. We'd have them pour a bit of vinegar and oil over it, sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper, and prepare to feast!
What's a banana pepper?

PS - Lokum (Turkish delight) : "Turkish delights will stay perfectly fresh for several weeks" :joycat:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
You're hungry. You go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. You have magic powers and can manifest any product you want.

So, what do you put on your sandwich?
Some say "what's in a name"

Well ... my name happens to be the sandwich I would make:D

Hint: very easy riddle, if you still didn't get it, try the phonebook, that will ring a Bell:D

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Some say "what's in a name"

Well ... my name happens to be the sandwich I would make:D

Hint: very easy riddle, if you still didn't get it, try the phonebook, that will ring a Bell:D

All that came to mind was a phone book on two slices of bread.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
You're hungry. You go into the kitchen to make a sandwich. You have magic powers and can manifest any product you want.

Tricky devious George ... testing which Atheist falls for her "magic" test
because she know "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach "
(that's a proverb-translated we have in Holland, not sure it makes sense in English)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Tricky devious George ... testing which Atheist falls for her "magic" test
because she know "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach "
(that's a proverb-translated we have in Holland, not sure it makes sense in English)

You uncovered my master plan!

We have that proverb, too! :)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Banana pepper

Thanks for the recipe! Looks delicious!
I just found that website whilst checking for the ingredients of proper TD, but on first glance it looks a great resource - I love trying new dishes and you can filter by diet choices. Oooh you can swap the ingredients over to metric too. Neat! Bloody cups....
PS if you decide to send me some TD for my birthday it's the rose and the lemon I adore... just so you know :blush:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I just found that website whilst checking for the ingredients of proper TD, but on first glance it looks a great resource - I love trying new dishes and you can filter by diet choices.
PS if you decide to send me some TD for my birthday it's the rose and the lemon I adore... just so you know :blush:

I'll keep that in mind!

Yeah, I've used that website a lot. I like trying recipes from places no one's ever heard of. Most frequently, they're delicious, and I get to brush up on geography and history all at once. (I say history, because you can tell somewhat of a nation's past by all the different influences their food has picked up.)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

No bread, no meat. Lots of vegetables.

Basically a salad. :D