• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you say to this

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
That is what they said about 2018. It was not much different from the usual mid-term election results under a first term President, except that instead of losing seats in both houses, the President's party made gains in the Senate. That has not happened in a mid-term election since 1970. Unless the Democrats figure out some credible leadership and direction, they could be in serious trouble in 2020. I am not backing anybody, just sayin'

David T

Premium Member
The more he's who he is, the greater the Democratic tsunami will be in 2 years.
Lol he actually is a great uniter. The dems would be stupid to impeach him why? !!! But i said stupid and dems as if they are 2 separate words. My bad.

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
Lol he actually is a great uniter. The dems would be stupid to impeach him why? !!! But i said stupid and dems as if they are 2 separate words. My bad.

Impeachment is entirely possible with a Democratic majority in the House and all the rhetoric that has been going down. However it takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict and that will never happen. But it would be a great source of negative publicity and would tie the Republican Senate up for some time. I do not see Mitch McConnell pulling a Harry Reid and not letting something he did not like get past his desk.

JJ50

Warning another link but this time it has Trumps actual tweets for today. So there is no room for fakenews

The question is how would you answer the President? If you could talk to Trump how owuld you answer the question he poses on Twitter?

If you attack and disagree with me your talking to him.

Trump asks why FBI didn't break into Democratic headquarters

I would ask Trump to see a psychiatrist, that ghastly man seems to be a psycho. He is the worse president the country across the pond has had, imo, even Nixon was a saint in comparison.