• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Would You Pick if You Changed Your Avatar?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If you changed your avatar today, what would you pick as its replacement?

I'd probably use this one:

images

Viker

Häxan
I'm thinking of metal album covers. There's just too many to choose from. Maybe one of the most ridiculous metal album covers.

36a2d2e50acdfd152132080c83c5877a.jpg

Or, ridiculously awesome.

Oxygen-Destroyer-Sinister-Monstrosities-01.jpg

(Oxygen Destroyer)

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I liked my Earth avatar with the decagram in it. But I primarily kept my avatar as the one I'm using now because it expresses hope to me. If you look from it far away, it just looks like a white dove, but if you zoom in on it, the dove is actually composed of people. I found this avatar on a Quaker website, but originally it was black so I inverted the color but kept the background translucent because I like the fact that it blends with the rest of the website, and liked the fact that all I had to do is copy the website's dashboard to create a signature. Although I sometimes get tempted to change my avatar I'm most likely going to keep this for a long time. If I do change it though, I'm also going to remove its accompanied signature too. But I like both so I'm keeping it the way it is.

upload_2023-2-4_12-6-20.jpeg

I really like this avatar. This is an AI rendering of the Sun with a superimposed decagram on it.

upload_2023-2-4_12-6-57.jpeg

This is from a YouTube video that explains the Nine Divines pantheon of the Elder Scrolls mythology.

upload_2023-2-4_12-7-29.jpeg

This is a logo and saying from Syntheists, and I have this as a t-shirt.

upload_2023-2-4_12-7-58.jpeg

This is one of my first avatars and is a screenshot of Sarah McLachlan's music video "Building a Mystery".

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
I love the current Popeye image, but I would be happy to use an art piece from the past if I wasn't using the Popeye. This would be a good one I think ...

journey.jpg