• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Would You Like To See Different On RF?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The forums themselves, the forums not the people, are a bit conservative for me at times. No real games like you'd see on even small Discord servers. And things haven't really moved into the 21st century in other ways too, like making a feedback section public even if there has to be much enhanced rules and restrictions in such a board when posting.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Ban accusing others of committing generic logical fallacies unless you explain why said fallacy has been committed.

90% of them on here are because the accuser either can't read properly or doesn't understand fallacies.

Or, maybe one could have the option of having someone moderate and referee during debates to deal with logical fallacies. Meh. That might just turn debate threads into more of a shoot show than they already are. :D

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I would appreciate the ability to use graffiti on posts instead of these limited like buttons.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now you're just resorting to ad hom :D
Better to have the odd ham.
k%C3%B8dhoved.jpg

Audie

Veteran Member
Suggestion #1....
Ban use of the word "whine".

It used to be that the word "fist" was automatically prohibited.
Typing it in would yield only asterisks. Yet who would take
offense so greatly that such strong measures are necessary?
But the word "whine" is one personal attack which is allowed,
despite its causing rancor.

Who has suggestion #2?
Two day auto suspension for using the term "ad hom"

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Bring more spiritual cultivation Dir area for cultivators, and less politic area, because it politics only leads to bad words toward others. (i am guilty my self there too)

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I'd like to see the removal of RF's no-debate sections, I've fallen into those traps a few times. A know there some snow flakes who need their safe space, but they just end up like in a ghost town when they post in the no-debate sections.