• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you like to know about Conscious thoughts as a being?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If human beings are not selves, then what exactly are we in your religion?
The short answer to that is spirit.
But a longer answer would contain the speaking of Ego and it is the ego that holds us in this physical realm. Because if we can not let go of the ego, we can not see/understand God

A Sufi seeking to become like Allah (Not to become Allah, but to become like Allah.)

Frank Goad

In Sufism.Do they believe that Jesus can teach you how to transfer your soul out of your body into a new one?:)I believe through repeated prayer you could ask Jesus to take you out of body and tell you how soul transference works after words.:)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In Sufism.Do they believe that Jesus can teach you how to transfer your soul out of your body into a new one?:)I believe through repeated prayer you could ask Jesus to take you out of body and tell you how soul transference works after words.:)
Sufism is Islam :) we do not pray or ask Jesus anything. Jesus in sufism is the Prophet before Muhammad, a Muslim follow Muhammad but respect Jesus.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What if you could heal people just by thinking it?:)As a gift from god?Would you like that power?I would!:)
No, I rejected that ability when I was given it some years ago, And I did get sick from "healing" other people, because I took their sickness into my own energy field.

Very simple answer, I do not want any extraordinary abilities. I do not need them to fulfill my spiritual journey.