• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you like see here?

Rex

Founder
If I were to have us a "custom" hack made for us what would you like to see.

Example: We have the new store, the new arcade, a few others behind the scenes.

What would be really really cool to have and set us apart from the rest?

Pah

Uber all member
Rex_Admin said:
If I were to have us a "custom" hack made for us what would you like to see.

Example: We have the new store, the new arcade, a few others behind the scenes.

What would be really really cool to have and set us apart from the rest?

Few boards have an extensive set of public smilies and even fewer have custom smilies that belong to individual members which are uploaded to the board's server and only used by the member. These custom smilies option could be part of the "inventory" of the store.

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
FeathersinHair said:
I will not be blasphemous and suggest a 'pet' diety. I will not. See? This is me, not being blasphemous!

But some of us might want to show our totem or familiar :D

-pah-

Damori

Capricornus Bifrons
Pets! Huzzah!

We could have pets and be able to change their colors, have them popular animals (if you don't include the wolf or goat I might have to hunt you down and nibble!) and names....and stuff. Huzzah!

Pah

Uber all member
Damori said:
Pets! Huzzah!

We could have pets and be able to change their colors, have them popular animals (if you don't include the wolf or goat I might have to hunt you down and nibble!) and names....and stuff. Huzzah!

I was thinking a pet could be uploaded much like an avatar (but smaller, of course)

There might also be displayed a custon name for the pet

-pah-

Ceridwen018

I have no idea if something like this is even possible...but what about some kind of radio aparatus? Bust a move while you debate...;)

Pah

Uber all member
Ceridwen018 said:
I have no idea if something like this is even possible...but what about some kind of radio aparatus? Bust a move while you debate...;)

I suppose I'm going to feel realy old - but what is "Bust a move"?

Anything audio or video puts an increased demand on bandwidth. If you are using dial-up, the quality might suffer or if might slow down page loading.

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
Ceridwen018 said:
Lol--dancing, I suppose...you know, like bust a dance move. :)

I'm picturing you moving your legs and one arm while one-touch typing in debate. Thanks for the picture and frubals to ya!!!!!!

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Hey I got a few:

1. A place to upload pics of the forum members, and any artwork or stories they have. Maybe you could have personal ones accessible from the persons profile, and you only get one if you want one, so you have to apply for it (although you'll get it anyway).

2. Definately more stuff in the store!

3. I don't know if this is possible, but contact Thomas Biskup, at www.ADOM.de and see if you can get that game up in the arcade. If not, then try for Angband. Of course, you'd have to utilize a "save" feature.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Druidus said:
Hey I got a few:

1. A place to upload pics of the forum members, and any artwork or stories they have. Maybe you could have personal ones accessible from the persons profile, and you only get one if you want one, so you have to apply for it (although you'll get it anyway).

You can upload a personal pic to your profile once you become a site supporter. ;)

And we the Prayers, Meditations and Poetry forum for stories and poetry members would like to share.

Ceridwen018

You know what would be cool? Some kind of 'away message'. I guess it could act kinda like the signature, but for instance if you're offline, people could go to your USERCP and see what you put up. It'd be useful for people who are going on vacation and stuff like that.

Ceridwen018

This is very true, but eventually there'd be 100 threads with single posts in them.....or maybe we could just have a single 'I'm going on Vacation' thread or something.....

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, this isn't a big change, but I wanted to put a different quote in my sig the other day, and it told me I couldn't, because it was longer than 100 characters. :rolleyes: Many people have signatures that are longer than 100 characters, but I guess they had them before we changed boards or something. If that could be fixed, I'd be very appreciative! :)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Oops, I forgot to say that I love the idea of more smilies too...there's only one forum I've ever been to that had a smiley for every occasion. :p

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Hey, has anyone ever noticed what happens when you hover your mouse pointer over the little green squares of someone's frubals? :p It's not the same for everyone's either - e.g. different things pop up for Maize, Mister Emu, and me. :D I just thought it was cool...