• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Would You Do?

Onasander

I'm ex military, my mindset is you train the guys just below you to do your job in an emergency such as this. Best time to fix this would of been a year ago.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I completely forgot I made this thread.

Well here's the latest update:

I did end up staying and put the other job on indefinite hold. I worked the company through the breach, and it is now in good, nay, excellent standing with the "partner," running some of the best metrics it has in nearly a year.

I've been working since then running operations and assembling a strong management team.

On July 23, I told the owner that I wanted out by the end of the quarter, as I want to retire from management and move to the next stage of my life. He was understanding, and we agreed to a 30-45 day transition. I assured him that although I was leaving, I had no intention an simply going dark, and would still entertain questions he and the new management team had regarding operations.

Toward the end of August, he approached me and asked if I would mind working part time remotely assisting the team with recruiting at least through peak (Thanksgiving to Christmas). Although I did want to separate myself from the business, such an arrangement would be perfect for me, giving I was commuting 100 miles each day and would now be able to work from my home.

My last day in operations at the station was the 15th of this month, and for the last two weeks, I've been working remotely, part time, on recruiting...doing Zoom interviews, onboarding, and setting up training, and it's been working well so far.

I imagine this position will take me to the end of the year. We shall see what lies beyond...