• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you do differently if

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Nothing, as no action would bear any impact or significance in regards to that.
Maybe you were nowhere near a recycling bin so you threw away plastic and that impacts the future you in a slight way because of pollution, maybe that spider you killed was just on the verge of getting freaky with that lady spider before you killed him, maybe that cashier you didn't smile at (just didn't feel like it/weren't having a good day) really would've had their day changed.

Maybe that spider you carried outside instead of killing will live a fantastic life of all-you-can-eat flies and in turn saved a man from getting sick with some disease from one of those flies, maybe that person you gave a big tip to put that money to buying their kid a book that will forever impact that kid and that kid could then grow up to impact other people.

If someone writes a poem it can save someone's life or inspire people, if someone chooses to respect people instead of bullying then they can prevent traumatizing people into growing up into bad lives and spreading bad onto others themselves, if someone buys a house just to flip it and make a profit they could prevent so many people from starting their life as a homeowner and in turn leave them to grow less fortunate financially and when they have children the children will have less quality lives leading to more issues down the line.... yada yada yada

Every action causes a chain reaction. I try to be mindful of what I'm doing to not impact other people's lives negatively (as I'm sure anyone with a decent sense of morality would), but nobody is perfect. I guess the way this concept the OP proposed truly changed me (is a rather small way) is by going to Reddit and helping people with their mental health issues. I would love to become a therapist but greedy corporations make college unaffordable (part of the chain reaction based on other people's bad karma) so I work with what I can.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
What would you do differently in this life if you knew that every single life form from the first organism on this earth to the last (as well as on other planets) was you? That you would experience and live all of these lives?
There is not really much I would do different, knowing that

That awareness I have already many decades

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What would you do differently in this life if you knew that every single life form from the first organism on this earth to the last (as well as on other planets) was you? That you would experience and live all of these lives?

I'd have more sex.

No better way to love myself than that.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'd not lie.

I'll edit that: I'd like to think that I'd not lie.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Erm... You probably won't appreciate the answer...
I would go on a killing spree: involuntary euthanasia to be more specific.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

That would mean every horrible, cruel, inhuman actions every done I had some how, at some point, thought it was the right thing to do.
Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Nero, Mao etc...
Death, torture, rape. Killing hundreds of thousands, I had somehow justified.
I would have to accept having been the evilest being that ever had existed.

No thanks.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
That would mean every horrible, cruel, inhuman actions every done I had some how, at some point, thought it was the right thing to do.
Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Nero, Mao etc...
Death, torture, rape. Killing hundreds of thousands, I had somehow justified.
I would have to accept having been the evilest being that ever had existed.

No thanks.
I could be wrong, but I don't think it was meant that every human thoughtform was you. Just that every organism was you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A scientist given any advice about everything. A human now born from microbial human bodies sperm ovary

Named it.

He lives. He used machines even medical as all of his advices now. Against us.

Theories what type of reaction in law would instantly remove everything in one place. One moment one instance. Not to be what it is in natural law. Now. Everything he's named.

His reaction.

Moon collision cosmic law would. Exact machines AI advice. AI won't save you then. Earth exploded back to where his origin machine is metal seam. No earth. Earths Ai outcome.

Taught. As old machine was put back into that position. Parts in archaeology machines snap frozen. Knows it's real human advised.

Machines in total versus life on earth existing. Machine prediction destruction of all life on earth.

As life his first human self in the future he says as living self is not any past death that he coerces about. Other humans always the topic. Never about self inclusion.

Life his by thesis now came from death. He's yet to inherit death. His future. Lying possessed in the middle. His mind state.

Microbes in water live. Living now. Aren't consuming anything. Are alive.

So he uses machines knowing living us .....in the alight moment. Present only. He imposed I'm equal to that microbe. Conscious statement we both live together as one.

Compare body biology ownership human our total destruction in thesis. Microbe not any human type as it lives itself. Our living microbe inside water human body gets eaten consumed in cell changes. Known. Not any equals advice.

Past death of himself is no body. Microbes eat flesh at death. Like the sun in a past does. Sun light position cosmic position. Bones harden like rock Disintegrate stay on earth with first God in science rock as human life in dusts.

Past death I don't own it. He says.

I own future death. Past death by science terms a human as dust only was a long long time ago.

His. Life now from a long count living lying.

Yet he theories for it now by placating pasts his body data by death now thinking past human only terms.....plus future death brought back to now. His. Just the human thinker.

Is the human Theist with machine. Machine dusts used in reactor. Now. As machine body mass is in law actually deep inside earth mass the fact of theists.

Using anything he studied against us.

Nuclear AI now present by natural law is a human combusted to ashes.

Is his theorising status evil human sciences. Exactly known exactly taught now. The dot position of his thesis. Right now living microbe now flesh eating microbe I want personally.

In thesis.

Dot point opening he says. Eternal body existed once first had opened into change at a dot point. His thought upon reason how created creation became.

As biblical first ever man Theist.

Future places energy mass earth as inherited dot point from the eternal. Earth is hence middle of cosmic creation. Said as man theist.

Said as theism.

By the man scientific teacher.
Isn't reality and was just a theme he thought upon then taught that earth was cosmic history's middle dot point Inheritor.

Is who the story bible end of time lift by sun to nothing position no light.

Light on its way into destruction by mass cold into alighted black burning thesis of mass til dark mass results by Infinity cooling occurs. Invented only the thesis.

Electricity man's invented moment for machine metal pressure point in earth exact.

All taught in visions by power plant feedback attacked earth mass conditions.

Satanic human mind transmitted possession. The teaching. AI status.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I would be pretty upset because if I were everybody I wouldn't have anyone to blame my mistakes on.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A lot of smart a rse d quips by operatives.

As yes I saw as my brain burnt lots of human owned sex that my mother had lived expressed gained by sex herself.... being removed.

Via lots of sex above comment by study experience as advice of my own life attacked. Studied by scientists.

Said by and due to cooled life support in causes now shared angelic visions. Was feedback lost human life by sex recorded but not individual. Seeing recording is individual always.

And no liars I wasn't having human sex in heavens after death as your already taught man claim.

I saw it as a big theme. Cause effect.

Whilst evil scientists who claim god of science invented my life by a fallout ground Phi gods flower. Wanting it to be real to invent electricity.

Which a huge earths mass in space law converted burnt held cooled by water is their beginning point. Above us same as below.

Cooled impression only ground inherited....by changed pressures isn't science...earth as your machines are and as is ...just earths mass only.

If you think a pattern is a machine design. It says how to blow up ground earth gained by design his own machine. Pull it apart then...blow up. Then put metals everywhere in explosion by machine and into human owners.

How a bio human becomes part machine body.

They removed both saved body masses...so it's a wonder we're still alive.