• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you do differently if

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What would you do differently in this life if you knew that every single life form from the first organism on this earth to the last (as well as on other planets) was you? That you would experience and live all of these lives?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Hungry minds, too. :)
Man i just crave chocolate cake even if i aint hungry. One day i walked 15 minutes to the store got some Edward's chocolate cake and then walked 15 minutes back home. That was the first time i ever walked by myself to the store. And it all was because I wanted some chocolate cake and had been craving it all day

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Man i just crave chocolate cake even if i aint hungry. One day i walked 15 minutes to the store got some Edward's chocolate cake and then walked 15 minutes back home. That was the first time i ever walked by myself to the store. And it all was because I wanted some chocolate cake and had been craving it all day

You should have been here a week or so ago... we made a layer cake with chocolate cream layers and a chocolate glaze..

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You should have been here a week or so ago... we made a layer cake with chocolate cream layers and a chocolate glaze..
Now i want some chocolate cake and cant get any cuz someone stole my bank account info so im broke at the moment. Maybe I'll get some when I have the money.