• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you change about your self if you were able to?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It's all about pain. Period pain. Losing virginity pain. Pregnancy pain and sickness. Childbirth pain and potential death. Having breasts also sucks. Hormones are a nightmare (hello adult acne). More chance of being raped or the victim of a serial killer. Too small to defend ourselves. Men in general being obnoxious to us. Being expected to do this and that with our bodies.

All that aside I just generally do not fit in with most girls I know and do not feel either male or female but if given a choice I would do anything to avoid the bull**** that comes with having a female body. I truly despise it.
Want some of my testosterone vials? No more periods, at least. :p

To answer the OP in kind, I'd want to be a cis male.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Or it could be acceptable to you that you are dissatisfied with yourself.
I do not self-dissatisfaction as a problem, I see it as a sign of progress.

That's what i said, acceptable in whatever condition or dissatisfied in the same condition. Its a matter of mind

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Not a chance you will hear all of them, as someone could report me to the government. ;)
But one of them is about my mortgage, and that is just a sorry story nobody can report me for.

Ok, ok.... we definitely do not want to get you into trouble. We might also be declare "guilty by association".:oops:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As the headline ask.

What would you change about you self if you were able to?
Could you explain why you want this to change about your self?
If I were able to, I'd change myself into the winner of an extremely large sum in a lottery.

atanu

Premium Member
As the headline ask.

As the headline ask.

So many things man. I will like to change my endowments so that girls flock to me. I will like to be richer than Bill, more intelligent than Albert, and wiser than Jesus.

No end to desires.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Aside from what I said earlier, I would like to be more patient and understanding. I spent years being a very judgmental and hateful person. A misanthrope, really. I don't like this part of myself as I sometimes feel trapped in anger and hatred, mostly due to abuse that was committed against me. I would like to be more forgiving and not as lazy. I would like to stop making excuses to keep from doing what I must.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
My circumstances, I have disabilities. I'd improve my critical thinking. Become more rational and less emotional. Improve my memory capacity.