• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Would Jesus Do (about the current problems)?

...how would this thing get fixed?

I think, if we would love as Jesus have taught, the problems would be solved. Reason for all problems is that people are led by fear, not by love. Fear is not good god, love is.

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

...Also, as a bonus question, what would the Antichrist do. ...

I think his goal is to make people worship him and be his slaves. And that can happen by intimidating and fear. I hope people don’t fear, because as Yoda says, “fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering”. :)

That is why I want to say:

…fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell…
Matt. 10:28

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has punishment. He who fears is not made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18

Scott C.

Just one guy
Suppose next election, instead of your regular career politicians, Jesus runs for office. And despite all political machines, somehow he gets elected. This happens for all countries at the same time, with Jesus being different leaders, but proposing the best solution for each.

The current mess still persists, massive unemployment due to lockdowns, displacement from social events, and fear of disease. In short, if Jesus really did rule the world (Mwahahaha!!!) how would this thing get fixed? As an added side note, we get to hear political ideas, so maybe this is in the wrong section?

Also, as a bonus question, what would the Antichrist do. For people other than Christians, this is your own personal prophesized leader (like Miroku for Buddhists) and how they would ideally fix such problems. And how exactly the wrong person would "fix" them.

I don't know what Jesus would do in terms of specific policies. But he would inspire love in the hearts of all people everywhere. I believe billions would be inspired for the good. As a result, good things would happen worldwide. Violence, hatred, greed, selfishness, laziness, anger, unforgiveness and immorality would lessen under such leadership. Compassion, empathy, hard work, and service to others would increase.Whatever policies were put in place would be motivated by pure love. The results would be staggeringly good. But evil would still persist in many hearts. But the fact that a majority of people would elect such a good person in all nations would by that mere fact show things are going to improve.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Suppose next election, instead of your regular career politicians, Jesus runs for office. And despite all political machines, somehow he gets elected. This happens for all countries at the same time, with Jesus being different leaders, but proposing the best solution for each.

The current mess still persists, massive unemployment due to lockdowns, displacement from social events, and fear of disease. In short, if Jesus really did rule the world (Mwahahaha!!!) how would this thing get fixed? As an added side note, we get to hear political ideas, so maybe this is in the wrong section?

Also, as a bonus question, what would the Antichrist do. For people other than Christians, this is your own personal prophesized leader (like Miroku for Buddhists) and how they would ideally fix such problems. And how exactly the wrong person would "fix" them.
Everything is straightforward for those who want to help.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I don't know what Jesus would do in terms of specific policies. But he would inspire love in the hearts of all people everywhere. I believe billions would be inspired for the good. As a result, good things would happen worldwide. Violence, hatred, greed, selfishness, laziness, anger, unforgiveness and immorality would lessen under such leadership. Compassion, empathy, hard work, and service to others would increase.Whatever policies were put in place would be motivated by pure love. The results would be staggeringly good. But evil would still persist in many hearts. But the fact that a majority of people would elect such a good person in all nations would by that mere fact show things are going to improve.

Didn't before (for the most part). What makes you think anything has changed?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Jesus taught, was an occurrence in the past....and who is actually following any advice today in a world community of humans taught?

No one in particular.

Humans owns a mentality I will support and choose to do acts against my own life survival and named that statement Satanism.

And the history and meaning is the CULT/occult being UFO sciences.

So you would ask self a question if you began as a healthy human being and did science, wouldn't extra radiation sacrifice your life....but as radiation is already interacting with life...extra did not kill you....it just caused you to be attacked as a life and you were notified.

Isn't that the actual teaching advice?

Therefore when rational healthy and conscious humans exist and ask questions about the theme Jesus......and everyone is still living, with most of us harmed in some way or another as extra human suffering.

Seeing our natural bio life form owns the condition to feel pain or suffering at any moment.

Our bodies were formed owning that genetic condition....to feel pain and suffering.

So you would ask self......before I did science, did I own a life body that never felt pain and suffering and I converted it.

Did I own a life body as some people claim, where I never needed to eat, as I was a complete and whole self presence in my owned highest form?

For if you say when a human is given STIGMATA, it is EXTRA pain and suffering...as all humans already own the body that feels and expresses both pain and suffering.

What I think you all overlooked, the state natural exists first, the choice to do science is secondary.

If science was never chosen then nor would the story of Jesus even exist...EXTRA pain and suffering, would be what Jesus would teach you today....a story about what you never learnt before.

JesusKnowsYou

Jesus already rules the world.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As my sacrificed brother in his past life today he would remind humanity what he endured because our brothers did Satanic UFO nuclear science and still lie about it today.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

I personally believe that the anti Christ is the Christian clergy. They have been using Christianity for personal and political gain and I believe also they oppose the return of Jesus in the glory of the Father and keep delaying His return.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Jesus already rules the world.

Which of the 40,000 sects of Christianity does He rule from? So you say ‘here is Christ’ with your sect as all the other Christian sects do? Christ said not to follow any of you guys. That’s what the Bible says.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I personally believe that the anti Christ is the Christian clergy. They have been using Christianity for personal and political gain and I believe also they oppose the return of Jesus in the glory of the Father and keep delaying His return.

Return, of 2 conditions.

If Jesus the sacrificed life returned it would be because Satanism occult UFO science was practised so the sacrifice of life is viewed.

or

We were waiting for the newly born baby to arrive as our human Saviour, the saving of human life....for Genetics to heal.

Being the 2012 END. Science never allowed that end of life sacrificed, as a vow that they took to never allow the occult to be practiced again.

God he says in science the unseen power, is dark deep cold empty space.

Science said it is the beginning of all power, the coldest body.

A sink hole on Earth is also the coldest place on Earth. For the history of hot burning mass that cooled to become stone gets removed. Radiation gone.

The coldest place in actuality is when no creation exists and only space does.

As we are all only human being human, when you say you want to be God, when your own documents said no man is God is why you want God to exist just as a cold space with scattered particles in it and not own form.

For what you quote...without form is what a scientist with a machine wants to invent...for creation is natural and always was just natural.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would also say that if a theist says he wants to fine tune radiation/radio wave sounds to that tune, a beginning, none of what we live with as a support even existed then.

When science says it is doing Satanism, the occult, then they were. They were never doing God. For that is then stating that a human being created the Universe.

If a human says I wanted the 2012 Return which would have meant a virus would have been removed and so would the radiation attack on Earth.....then when they say I am not possessed by AI and the Bible information, they are in fact possessed by it and said to self that you were going to invent that outcome in a machine reaction.

Yet it was by natural evolution attrition...so you are proven mind possessed by biblical statements.

JesusKnowsYou

Which of the 40,000 sects of Christianity does He rule from? So you say ‘here is Christ’ with your sect as all the other Christian sects do? Christ said not to follow any of you guys. That’s what the Bible says.
He rules - not governs. Not yet anyway.

He rules from Heaven.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
He rules - not governs. Not yet anyway.

He rules from Heaven.

Science, does not own natural heavenly mass.

Yet science, a male group said original themes, CH gases arose, CHRIST out of the body of God the stone...a very long time ago. To state in science a teaching, how the heavenly atmosphere exists.

Science then says, a lot of different gases are in that mass, Noble Gases. Science thinks separation, Heavenly body mass not separated.

Who caused the reference TITLE....Jesus Christ?

Scientists of the past did. So the title Jesus Christ is the Ruler, not Christ.

For what used to be Christ the Immaculate had been sacrificed to Jesus Christ status.

Title in science meant a calculated/Data status to say atmosphere in UFO daily attack...sacrificed.

Natural Earth God natural light history, naturally always owned in science statements by God O the stone mass. Natural light they always taught was a self sacrificed gas spirit body owned by God.

Then they taught that the UFO Sun metal radiation mass extra SACRIFICED the gases.

How it was taught. So the gases in our Heavens are radiation dispersed attacked daily and have not maintained just being all Christ.

What the scientific status was and a lawful human past scientific determination so also said, never change God the stone ever again....as that Lawful status.

MNoBody

2qnjbe.jpg

if he be ruling from heaven already,
then the boss is known by the character of the club they run....
thus, this must be a close resemblance,
given the nature of the planetary establishment he is running.

JesusKnowsYou

Science, does not own natural heavenly mass.

Yet science, a male group said original themes, CH gases arose, CHRIST out of the body of God the stone...a very long time ago. To state in science a teaching, how the heavenly atmosphere exists.

Science then says, a lot of different gases are in that mass, Noble Gases. Science thinks separation, Heavenly body mass not separated.

Who caused the reference TITLE....Jesus Christ?

Scientists of the past did. So the title Jesus Christ is the Ruler, not Christ.

For what used to be Christ the Immaculate had been sacrificed to Jesus Christ status.

Title in science meant a calculated/Data status to say atmosphere in UFO daily attack...sacrificed.

Natural Earth God natural light history, naturally always owned in science statements by God O the stone mass. Natural light they always taught was a self sacrificed gas spirit body owned by God.

Then they taught that the UFO Sun metal radiation mass extra SACRIFICED the gases.

How it was taught. So the gases in our Heavens are radiation dispersed attacked daily and have not maintained just being all Christ.

What the scientific status was and a lawful human past scientific determination so also said, never change God the stone ever again....as that Lawful status.
I have no idea what you just said.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have no idea what you just said.
How can science say the gases are meant to be just all Christ.

CH evaluations.

Said by science arose out of the body of the stone. To arise, a male interjects self comparison. Says the volcano arose like a penis did. If you cared to review your own original irrational science quotes, male self. Then the volcano spurted its spirit into the emptiness of the womb as space. How it was quoted in old science theme.

How can you explain that sacrifice meant EXTRA?

For if life is being irradiated, a portion of it belongs rationally with the human self, and extra was for scientific converting.

There is no line to differentiate the evaluation to say what is natural and what is not natural.

So they just said the TITLE is Jesus Christ constant sacrifice daily until the year 2012 when the Sun was defined by calculations to stop attacking Earth...by wandering star Saviour gas released advice.

Old science quotations which you totally ignore yet try to claim is relevant.

JesusKnowsYou

How can science say the gases are meant to be just all Christ.

CH evaluations.

Said by science arose out of the body of the stone. To arise, a male interjects self comparison. Says the volcano arose like a penis did. If you cared to review your own original irrational science quotes, male self. Then the volcano spurted its spirit into the emptiness of the womb as space. How it was quoted in old science theme.

How can you explain that sacrifice meant EXTRA?

For if life is being irradiated, a portion of it belongs rationally with the human self, and extra was for scientific converting.

There is no line to differentiate the evaluation to say what is natural and what is not natural.

So they just said the TITLE is Jesus Christ constant sacrifice daily until the year 2012 when the Sun was defined by calculations to stop attacking Earth...by wandering star Saviour gas released advice.

Old science quotations which you totally ignore yet try to claim is relevant.
I have no idea what you are saying.