• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would Jesus do, a question for Republican's

Faithofchristian

Democrats no longer do a good job of helping the poor and that started with Bill CLinton, and probably wouldn't have got any better with Hillary, but its still far and above better than what the Republicans intend to do or have done already, and focusing on a terrible polluting industry that is destroying our environemnt is not a very good example of bad policy, unless you're a Trumpaholic, in which case you don't care what happens to America.

Just to let you know, that I didn't just happened over night to become a Republican.
I voted for Trump all because over the years of hearing Trump speak, seeing that he not one time said anything any different than what he said back when he was only 28 yrs old and he is still that way.

More than I can say for of those other politicians that will say this and that always recanting on what they said before.

When I was younger I was a very strong Democrate supporter for 45 yrs, Until this last election. This is when my eyes open to see the Corruption in the democratic party and Obama and hillary and Bernie Sanders.

This is what changed my mind about the whole democratic party, as it has with many people that I work with who were strong democrates. But now Went over to the Republicans side.
All because the democrates don't give a darn about the working class people and haven't since Democrate President JFK.
President JFK had this to say, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can you do for your Country"

To day Democrates say, don't ask what you can do for your Country, But ask what your country can do for you.
Big difference between democrate President JFK to those democrates of to day.
Look at the book of Hillary's, hell Everyone knows what happened.
But all she does is want to put the blame of her losing over on someone else.
She can't take the blame for herself.
Just a typical democrate.
Blame everyone else for their failure.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
LOL Republicans ask not what they can do for their country, but what they can do for the super rich, screw everyone else, have you been sipping the Trump cool aid, you don't sound like a Republican, you sound like Trump, who is principally a narcissist, not a Republican.

PS Bernie Sanders wife was accused to misappropriation of funds by a vocal Trump supporter, no surprise there!! Bernie has never been accused of anything inappropriate, quite possibly our next President, get used to it, Trump is going down the toilet to where he came from, the sewer.

Faithofchristian

LOL Republicans ask not what they can do for their country, but what they can do for the super rich, screw everyone else, have you been sipping the Trump cool aid, you don't sound like a Republican, you sound like Trump, who is principally a narcissist, not a Republican.

PS Bernie Sanders wife was accused to misappropriation of funds by a vocal Trump supporter, no surprise there!! Bernie has never been accused of anything inappropriate, quite possibly our next President, get used to it, Trump is going down the toilet to where he came from, the sewer.

Sounds more like the Clinton foundation, taking money from the very rich.

The Clinton foundation has taken money from muslim Countries that supported the brutality of women and children.

It's has been fact that Bernie Sanders and his wife were in fact cought in bank fraud.

For one thing since it has gone right over your head.
Trump never said he is Republican nor democrate
Trump like the platform of the Republicans than he did of the democrates.
Trump himself was brought up in a Democratic home also.

But never fully committed himself to either Party.
Even when Trump was running for president he never said nor had anything saying Republican.

For every time Trump gave a speech, there was never nothing there to indicate has him being a Republican.

It was the Fake News Media that lable Trump as being a Republican, Trump never came out stating himself as being a Republican.
Never in his life made any statement as to which party he was in with.

Actually Trump ran for President on his own, joining neither party

So I guess you could say, Trump was a independent candidate for President.
Not belonging to either Party

This is why both party's Democrates and Republicans, were out to get him all during Trump's campaign.

This was one of the big reasons why people went to Trump, Because Trump didn't belong to either Party.
Only to himself and the people who after such a long time wanted someone that didn't belong to either Party and wasn't a politician.
But a common Citizen, just like us.

That's why Trump blasted both Party's all because Trump didn't belong to either one of them.

People waited for years till someone would come along that was not a politician, nor belong to either Party, but a self made man, that under stood how the common people thought. Then came Trump.

Why do you think so many people went to Trump, because Trump his ground against the Republicans and Democrates. And wouldn't back down from either one. And Trump is still that way, if you attack Trump be sure he will come back at you no matter who you are, he will not lay down and be walk on, he is not no one's walk on.

Faithofchristian

trump is just another billionaire a hole, all he cares about really are his billionaire friends, the only people benefiting from trump are the super rich/

You make it sound more and more like democrates.
Like democrates are for the poor middle class people, I guess that's why Hillary and democrates wanted to put the coal miners out of work, because the democrates were for them.
You are way to funny.ROFL, LMAO
Are you freaking kidding me.

Lyndon

Premium Member
The progressive wing of the democratic party is for the poor, and workers, the right of the democrats are not much different form the left of Republicans, that's why things didn't get much better under right wing democrats like Bill Clinton or Obama. You're the one that's kidding me, you claim to be a Christian and yet you don't seem to support helping the poor and working class, and yetsupport politicians that funnel all the money to the super rich A holes that control everything, like Trump, the Koch Brothers, Exxon Mobil etc etc. I wish you cared about America like I do

Faithofchristian

The progressive wing of the democratic party is for the poor, and workers, the right of the democrats are not much different form the left of Republicans, that's why things didn't get much better under right wing democrats like Bill Clinton or Obama. You're the one that's kidding me, you claim to be a Christian and yet you don't seem to support helping the poor and working class, and yetsupport politicians that funnel all the money to the super rich A holes that control everything, like Trump, the Koch Brothers, Exxon Mobil etc etc. I wish you cared about America like I do

What your saying here is exactly what the democrates are doing.

Democrates are not helping the poor or the working class people when the democrates are wanting to put the working class people out of work. Coal miners and Ect--------------?

Care about America, it was Obama and Hillary that kept telling their Supporters to stand up and fight the police officers.

It was those Supporters who destroyed other people's Property, which those people were democrates themselves.

It was those Supporters who broke into People's business that were democrates themselves.
Democrates Supporters destroying other democrates Supporters property. What a joke.

When the democrates Support's the killings of innocent baby's, That goes directly against God.

When democrates Support's homosexualit that is an Abomination against God.

It was Democrate bill clinton who first was going to the homosexualls community in Los Angeles California to gain there support for him to be President back in 1993, and upon bill clinton leaving from California and then go across the country to the East side of the country and tell the people there that he is against homosexualit.

What a two face hypocrite he was and no different than his wife Hillary.

Therefore as a Christian I will not support those who supports the abominations of God.

Not one time did Trump go about saying he supports homosexualit.
The only thing Trump did say, he would protect them as Americans Citizens. And that is as far Trump went.

Have you ever read about what the Founding fathers had to say about the Constitution?

Take John Addams, as one of the founding fathers, wrote this about the Constitution, That the Constitution was written for a moral and Religious People and is unfit for any other People.
And the other founding fathers agreed.

Sounds like that leaves out homosexualls and the Atheists and anyone else that does not fit into moral and Religious people now doesn't it.

Is it any wonder as to why the founding fathers in writing the Declaration of Independence has God Written throughout it.

So when I hear the Atheists and homosexualls complain about their Constitutional Rights. I laugh

If only they knew what the founding fathers had written. They would totally their pants.

So in reality the Atheists and homosexualls have no Constitutional Rights.

Since the Constitution was written for a moral and Religious People.

Go Figure that one out. Since Atheists do not believe in God nor does homosexualls?

Last edited:
It means to teach people how to stand on their own 2 feet vs begging for everything. Do you take everything so literally?
:facepalm:

I know exactly what you meant. How is someone going to work when there are no jobs? Last I heard they cut power to half the city. Maybe you should learn to read between the lines and stop being so literal eh?

I wouldn't know. I am not a republican.

So what's your kick *** plan to get the impoverished back on their feet since you are arguing the Republicans case?

They have the freedom to pull themselves out of poverty. Some can, some can't with a little help most can.

Really? Why don't you explain this in further detail? How's someone who can't afford college or can't afford healthcare going to pull themselves up by their boot straps in our dog eat dog, every man for himself culture? It's easy to look down on others when you're living comfortably.

Well then you lost your bet. Turns out it was an error, and I got my money back, but then again this is why I don't want the govt managing my healthcare.

You'd rather have insurance companies do it, that contribute nothing to the healthcare system and inflate costs? How much cheaper do you think healthcare would be if the insurance middle men where cut out of the loop? Those millions upon millions could be used to treat people instead of going into some CEO's bank account to sit and do nothing for anyone.

Nope, it's just the American way.

So the American way is: money is everything and if you don't have it, you don't matter? Are you proud of that?

There is one, but we don't believe in big govt telling us what to do. We believe in Liberty!

There should be limits on government but without rules and a government to enforce them we'd only have anarchy. Without government regulations I'm sure corporations will happily move in to fill the power vacuum. I'd rather have a government that exists to serve the people overseeing healthcare then greedy corporations that are answerable to no one and are happy to screw people over for profit. Seems you want the latter. Do you work for an insurance company or big pharma per chance?

What your saying here is exactly what the democrates are doing.

Democrates are not helping the poor or the working class people when the democrates are wanting to put the working class people out of work. Coal miners and Ect--------------?

Care about America, it was Obama and Hillary that kept telling their Supporters to stand up and fight the police officers.

It was those Supporters who destroyed other people's Property, which those people were democrates themselves.

It was those Supporters who broke into People's business that were democrates themselves.
Democrates Supporters destroying other democrates Supporters property. What a joke.

When the democrates Support's the killings of innocent baby's, That goes directly against God.

When democrates Support's homosexualit that is an Abomination against God.

It was Democrate bill clinton who first was going to the homosexualls community in Los Angeles California to gain there support for him to be President back in 1993, and upon bill clinton leaving from California and then go across the country to the East side of the country and tell the people there that he is against homosexualit.

What a two face hypocrite he was and no different than his wife Hillary.

Therefore as a Christian I will not support those who supports the abominations of God.

Not one time did Trump go about saying he supports homosexualit.
The only thing Trump did say, he would protect them as Americans Citizens. And that is as far Trump went.

Have you ever read about what the Founding fathers had to say about the Constitution?

Take John Addams, as one of the founding fathers, wrote this about the Constitution, That the Constitution was written for a moral and Religious People and is unfit for any other People.
And the other founding fathers agreed.

Sounds like that leaves out homosexualls and the Atheists and anyone else that does not fit into moral and Religious people now doesn't it.

Is it any wonder as to why the founding fathers in writing the Declaration of Independence has God Written throughout it.

So when I hear the Atheists and homosexualls complain about their Constitutional Rights. I laugh

If only they knew what the founding fathers had written. They would totally their pants.

So in reality the Atheists and homosexualls have no Constitutional Rights.

Since the Constitution was written for a moral and Religious People.

Go Figure that one out. Since Atheists do not believe in God nor does homosexualls?

Wow! Many of the founding fathers were atheists, you need to educate yourself. Ever hear of the Jefferson bible? Look it up. Benjamin Franklin said that lighthouses where more useful than churches.

From: Freedom of religion in the United States - Wikipedia

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally protected right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Colonial FOUNDERS such as Roger Williams, William Penn and later founding fathers such as James Madison and Thomas Jefferson

You have the right to be a hateful bigot who supports their views with a 2000 year old book of superstition and myths from the middle east. I am not going to sit idly by however when an ignorant person like you wants to rewrite history to support some ludicrous fantasy that America was set up to be a Christian Theocracy. Your one of those people that cry that you're being persecuted when people tell you to buzz off when you're trying to force YOUR religion on them. That's not what America is about. If you want to live in an oppressive theocratic country, you should move to the middle east.

Faithofchristian

Wow! Many of the founding fathers were atheists, you need to educate yourself. Ever hear of the Jefferson bible? Look it up. Benjamin Franklin said that lighthouses where more useful than churches.

From: Freedom of religion in the United States - Wikipedia

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally protected right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment. Freedom of religion is also closely associated with separation of church and state, a concept advocated by Colonial FOUNDERS such as Roger Williams, William Penn and later founding fathers such as James Madison and Thomas Jefferson

You have the right to be a hateful bigot who supports their views with a 2000 year old book of superstition and myths from the middle east. I am not going to sit idly by however when an ignorant person like you wants to rewrite history to support some ludicrous fantasy that America was set up to be a Christian Theocracy. Your one of those people that cry that you're being persecuted when people tell you to buzz off when you're trying to force YOUR religion on them. That's not what America is about. If you want to live in an oppressive theocratic country, you should move to the middle east.

If to what you say to be true, Then how is it that when the founding fathers when they came together to sign the Declaration of Independence that throughout the Declaration of Independence has God mention throughout it.

How is it that during one of the Sessions of Congress that they were having an argument, that Benjamin Franklin stood up and said to Congress, We during the war with great Britain would come together on our knees to ask for God's guidance.

Let's now therefore get on our knees and ask God for his guidance again.

How's about John Addams the founding father, wrote saying that the Constitution is for a Religious people and is unfit for any other people. All the founding fathers agreed.

How's about our first President George Washington, asking those who were fighting with him to bow their heads in prayer.
It seems like you have no clue what the founding fathers believed.

If to what you say to be true, Then how is it that when the founding fathers when they came together to sign the Declaration of Independence that throughout the Declaration of Independence has God mention throughout it.

How is it that during one of the Sessions of Congress that they were having an argument, that Benjamin Franklin stood up and said to Congress, We during the war with great Britain would come together on our knees to ask for God's guidance.

Let's now therefore get on our knees and ask God for his guidance again.

How's about John Addams the founding father, wrote saying that the Constitution is for a Religious people and is unfit for any other people. All the founding fathers agreed.

How's about our first President George Washington, asking those who were fighting with him to bow their heads in prayer.
It seems like you have no clue what the founding fathers believed.

Then why did they sign off on the first Amendment genius?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I know exactly what you meant. How is someone going to work when there are no jobs? Last I heard they cut power to half the city. Maybe you should learn to read between the lines and stop being so literal eh?

You were the one being literal. If you don't want called out on it don't do it.

So what's your kick *** plan to get the impoverished back on their feet since you are arguing the Republicans case?

I've got a few programs in mind. Like youth trade school programs to teach people pragmatic skills that they can use to support themselves. "Teaching them to fish".

Really? Why don't you explain this in further detail? How's someone who can't afford college or can't afford healthcare going to pull themselves up by their boot straps in our dog eat dog, every man for himself culture? It's easy to look down on others when you're living comfortably.

Because I did it myself. If I can do it anyone can.

You'd rather have insurance companies do it, that contribute nothing to the healthcare system and inflate costs? How much cheaper do you think healthcare would be if the insurance middle men where cut out of the loop? Those millions upon millions could be used to treat people instead of going into some CEO's bank account to sit and do nothing for anyone.

Sorry, you can keep your welfare state.

So the American way is: money is everything and if you don't have it, you don't matter? Are you proud of that?

Yeah, hard work = money. I am proud of that here in america.

There should be limits on government but without rules and a government to enforce them we'd only have anarchy. Without government regulations I'm sure corporations will happily move in to fill the power vacuum. I'd rather have a government that exists to serve the people overseeing healthcare then greedy corporations that are answerable to no one and are happy to screw people over for profit. Seems you want the latter. Do you work for an insurance company or big pharma per chance?

Nope, I just like freedom. :D

Faithofchristian

You were the one being literal. If you don't want called out on it don't do it.

I've got a few programs in mind. Like youth trade school programs to teach people pragmatic skills that they can use to support themselves. "Teaching them to fish".

Because I did it myself. If I can do it anyone can.

Sorry, you can keep your welfare state.

Yeah, hard work = money. I am proud of that here in america.

Nope, I just like freedom. :D

You know, If the democrates could have it their way you can kiss freedom good by.

Democrates wants to take away our freedoms.
If democrates could have it their way, they would take away our 2nd Amendment rights to bare arms, to place us under a Dictatorship Government.

When ever people do not have the means to defend themselves, soon they have a Dictatorship Government. Controlling the people.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
You know, If the democrates could have it their way you can kiss freedom good by.

Democrates wants to take away our freedoms.
If democrates could have it their way, they would take away our 2nd Amendment rights to bare arms, to place us under a Dictatorship Government.

How many times have the NRA peddled this crock of manure and how many times has it actually come true? None.

When ever people do not have the means to defend themselves, soon they have a Dictatorship Government. Controlling the people.

Do you honestly think Billy-Ray Jr III with his moonshine, his glock collection and his penchant for hosing airborne dinner plates is going to stop the U.S. Government - a government which spends more on its military than the next ten countries combined - from becoming a tyranny?

The notion that U.S. citizens with their AR-15s would be able to stand in the face of an armoured division or air strikes is laughable.

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yeah, Jesus was really pro gun, I'm sure of it!!

Jesus didn't believe in letting people walk all over you. Self defense is a universal human right.

How many times have the NRA peddled this crock of manure and how many times has it actually come true? None.

Your right it's never come true. But every time there is a mass shooting this issue comes up. Dems don't bring up anything about the homicide rate in Chicago, which is a mass shooting that recoccurs daily. Which means you don't care about people killed with illegal guns, just the legal guns. The NRA, most gun owners myself included, are totally fine with gun control measures. This includes background checks, restricting sale to felons or mentally ill folks etc. The only way to stop the legal purchase of guns is to ban them all together. This will not happen.

Do you honestly think Billy-Ray Jr III with his moonshine, his glock collection and his penchant for hosing airborne dinner plates is going to stop the U.S. Government - a government which spends more on its military than the next ten countries combined - from becoming a tyranny?

The notion that U.S. citizens with their AR-15s would be able to stand in the face of an armoured division or air strikes is laughable.

Who do you think the army is made Of? It's made of people who are there to defend us from enemies foreign and domestic. If the day came and a president gave the order to collect guns, there would be civil war. The vast majority of people in the armed forces would side with the American people, to reject the tyrant who tries to ban guns. The 2nd amendment is our next to last defense against tyranny. Freespeech is our last, but without guns to protect that, there is no free speech even.

Lyndon

Premium Member
oh brother, and this was supposed to be a thread about what would Jesus do, how far crazy off topic are we going to go??

Faithofchristian

Who said that the U.S. Citizens would be standing alone, you also have the Military, combine with the U.S. citizens fighting together.
Why else do you think no other countries have tried to invade the U.S.
Because other countries know they wouldn't just have our Military to deal with, But also the American people.

Back in the early 70's I was station at the Berlin Wall, in the Marines, had this Captain of the Russian army talking with me and said to me, That you people in America don't seem to realize, to invade our country you would have only our Military to deal with.

But to invade your country, we would not only have your Military to deal with, but also all of you Americans for you all carry guns.