• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would help to return the Muslim community to the Golden Age?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Just curious what would help to return the greater Muslim community back to greatness...

I want to hear from my Muslim friends here, your voice is important

That means the Domesday.
Weakness of the Muslim world, division between Muslims, the occupation of Palestine
by the Jews, the destruction of Syria are some of the signs.

The prophet said that when it happens then no one in this world can stop it.

It'll start actually by one man, the same as it happened with Saladin.

MonkeyFire

When non-violence, and war are good and evil, it is the thing that is bad for you but love so, God knows pacifism, and that is the good thing you might hate. Praise, and glory to YHWH.

Enlil

Allah's servant
What do you mean by freedom and harmony?

I believe that Islam is at its heart essentially libertarian (Allah declares in the Holy Qur'an that there should be no compulsion in religion) and by harmony I mean both harmony within the Muslim community (sadly a huge problem at the moment) and harmony between Muslims and non-Muslims (assuming no conflict/war).

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I believe that Islam is at its heart essentially libertarian (Allah declares in the Holy Qur'an that there should be no compulsion in religion) and by harmony I mean both harmony within the Muslim community (sadly a huge problem at the moment) and harmony between Muslims and non-Muslims (assuming no conflict/war).

Ah I see...Very great response!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Just curious what would help to return the greater Muslim community back to greatness...

Hello .
My opinion decline to politic.
I think hunder years of occupations was reason.
but now involvement in many countries by lies . millions died and many countries destoried.

also we know developped world monopoly the science.

Some Intern reasons , like economy based on main source oil or tourism.

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder
I'm not a Muslim (although I accept certain aspects of it at this point in a syncretic manner) but what I have seen (as it'd be plainly obvious) is that there is a large schism, and large amount of splintered groups, sort of as you'd find in Christianity in particular.

When that's the case (as with many religions) it's always a double-edged sword. In some aspects it's good to have sub-areas, but it also creates a greater sense of division, which isn't positive.
Often I see it as ideological differences that separate denominations and the such, but sometimes it is nitpicking the religious practice aspect. While I'm no expert on Islam, I definitely see this as one of the bigger issues within the religion.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

To be brave in being a true human being and not follow anything blindly. To truely understand the Quran.