• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would falsify the theory of evolution?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Nope, and thanks for showing that the Bible is wrong again by quoting it.

Of course "entropy is everywhere". You simply have no understanding at all of what entropy. is. The concept of entropy is real and testable. Your understanding of that concept is garbage. And that is putting it mildly.

Tell us, how do you thin that the fact that entropy is ubiquitous help you and your creationist beliefs?

How was the Bible wrong, you have no light, you speak without it, unkindly, wickedly (per the Bible)?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
* sigh *

Now I regret asking you the question, because all I am getting from you is ridiculous answer that I have to have a degree in religion to have opinions in religion...

Since, when do people needs to have a degree in religion? So if Christians have no degree in religion, they cannot have opinions about what they believe in?

Don’t bother to answer these questions, because I am getting hostile condescension from you.

No, I'm happy t
* sigh *

Now I regret asking you the question, because all I am getting from you is ridiculous answer that I have to have a degree in religion to have opinions in religion...

Since, when do people needs to have a degree in religion? So if Christians have no degree in religion, they cannot have opinions about what they believe in?

Don’t bother to answer these questions, because I am getting hostile condescension from you.

I'm happy to respond. On a religious forum, you discuss biology then ask others their qualifications, while lacking the same in religion.

gnostic

The Lost One
I'm happy to respond. On a religious forum, you discuss biology then ask others their qualifications, while lacking the same in religion.
You don’t need qualifications in religion to be religious or not religious.

It is matter of beliefs and opinions, not education.

People can interpret any scriptures they want, without the needs for degrees in religions.

And you are forgetting that you were the one who brought up the “3 degrees”, but was very evasive as to answering what these degrees are before you finally answered.

Why were you being evasive about what you had studied (and being rude too), when I asked legit questions about your 3 degrees?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Entropy = things in general tend toward expended energy and disorder--like your posts. :(
A wrong answer and an ad hominem personal insult. Hilarious!

Thank you for confirming that you are not anyone I need to waste my time with to have a rational discussion of science. And thank you for confirming that you don't have anything meaningful to respond with.

You have a wonderful, wonderful day.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
You don’t need qualifications in religion to be religious or not religious.

It is matter of beliefs and opinions, not education.

People can interpret any scriptures they want, without the needs for degrees in religions.

And you are forgetting that you were the one who brought up the “3 degrees”, but was very evasive as to answering what these degrees are before you finally answered.

Why were you being evasive about what you had studied (and being rude too), when I asked legit questions about your 3 degrees?

Because you misunderstand that both religion and biology can be studied with scientific principles, still.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
A wrong answer and an ad hominem personal insult. Hilarious!

Thank you for confirming that you are not anyone I need to waste my time with to have a rational discussion of science. And thank you for confirming that you don't have anything meaningful to respond with.

You have a wonderful, wonderful day.

I acknowledge your frustration. My frustration has included your ducking some of my sincere questions.

We both know that abiogenesis without God must overcome issues of chirality, churning water moving molecules, entropy and many other things.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I acknowledge your frustration. My frustration has included your ducking some of my sincere questions.

We both know that abiogenesis without God must overcome issues of chirality, churning water moving molecules, entropy and many other things.

You misunderstand what entropy is.

Here is a simple question:

Is the Earth and isolated system? Is it impossible for energy to enter and leave the Earth? Is it impossible for mater to enter or leave the Earth?

"Entropy" is actually one of the forces behind abiogenesis. Your version is incorrect, It is a misapplication of the concept. By the way, various models of abiogenesis include those processes.

Also do you realize that you have moved the goalposts quite a bit? You have conceded the evolution debate by doing so.

gnostic

The Lost One
Because you misunderstand that both religion and biology can be studied with scientific principles, still.

I have always been upfront that I don’t have qualifications in biology in university or college, where I can work as a biologist.

In my computer science, it is void of any study relating to biology.

In civil engineering, I had subjects on soil mechanics and engineering materials.

Soil may often have bacteria or have organic matters that may increase the salt levels or acidity levels that cause problems to foundations to buildings or it may corrode pipes.

In engineering materials, it is the study of what materials could be used in construction, eg concrete, steel, etc, but among the materials could be used are woods. So I would have to know physical properties about woods, such as how would woods handle stresses when load are applied to it, to test its compression strength (eg if the wood is being used as a pillar), or to test its tensile strength (eg if the wood is being used as a beam); what types of wood to be consider in the design or construction, eg softwood vs hardwood, seasoned wood vs unseasoned wood, etc.

Just because I know some things about woods, for engineering design purposes, don’t make expert in tree or in dendrology.

The little biology I did learn here, only concerns with designs of large buildings, public construction, designs of road and highways; designs of dams, of reservoirs, or of pipe systems for water supply (eg water mains) or for drainage (eg storm water systems, sewage systems.

The points being that my studies (subjects) may involve in some limited knowledge in biology, but it only give me qualification in engineering, not qualifications in biology. I don’t become a qualified biologist.

I also had geology subject in civil engineering course, where I need to be identified rocks that I may encounter during excavation for building foundations, or stone being used as materials in construction (eg granite, marble, basalt, etc), but that don’t make me a qualified geologist.

Just because you may have degrees in religion, and may have study a couple of biology subjects, don’t make you a qualified biologist.

I cannot get a job as a biologist, but can you?

Have you ever worked as a biologist after your degree in religion?

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

How can you acknowledge something I don't have? And you cannot have frustration for me, since I have not ducked any questions from you.

I came onto this thread by reading your post and asking some questions. You avoided them as best you could in a rather sad and obvious way. I repeated my questions. Again, nothing. I asked them a third time. More double talk and nothing. I asked you questions about entropy. Of course, we both know how you responded to that.

What we know is that you don't appear to know much about science and respond with some song and dance when pressed or turn to personal attacks or claims about others that don't stand up to the facts.

Thank you once again for reassuring me that ignoring you is the best decision.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I have always been upfront that I don’t have qualifications in biology in university or college, where I can work as a biologist.

In my computer science, it is void of any study relating to biology.

In civil engineering, I had subjects on soil mechanics and engineering materials.

Soil may often have bacteria or have organic matters that may increase the salt levels or acidity levels that cause problems to foundations to buildings or it may corrode pipes.

In engineering materials, it is the study of what materials could be used in construction, eg concrete, steel, etc, but among the materials could be used are woods. So I would have to know physical properties about woods, such as how would woods handle stresses when load are applied to it, to test its compression strength (eg if the wood is being used as a pillar), or to test its tensile strength (eg if the wood is being used as a beam); what types of wood to be consider in the design or construction, eg softwood vs hardwood, seasoned wood vs unseasoned wood, etc.

Just because I know some things about woods, for engineering design purposes, don’t make expert in tree or in dendrology.

The little biology I did learn here, only concerns with designs of large buildings, public construction, designs of road and highways; designs of dams, of reservoirs, or of pipe systems for water supply (eg water mains) or for drainage (eg storm water systems, sewage systems.

The points being that my studies (subjects) may involve in some limited knowledge in biology, but it only give me qualification in engineering, not qualifications in biology. I don’t become a qualified biologist.

I also had geology subject in civil engineering course, where I need to be identified rocks that I may encounter during excavation for building foundations, or stone being used as materials in construction (eg granite, marble, basalt, etc), but that don’t make me a qualified geologist.

Just because you may have degrees in religion, and may have study a couple of biology subjects, don’t make you a qualified biologist.

I cannot get a job as a biologist, but can you?

Have you ever worked as a biologist after your degree in religion?
I don't imagine he has ever worked as a biologist, but he is regularly refuted by them.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Since the posts before this one were mainly about your ill-understanding of entropy, and you just said that "entropy is a problem for abiogenesis"....

Let's see how you respond to this one. Let's see if I can make the horse drink.

I invite you to go outside during a day without clouds. Now look up.
Do you see that giant ball of nuclear fire?

It provides the earth with workable energy 24/7.

In your opinion, what does that tell you about entropy on this planet?

Does it increase or decrease? And what would that mean?