• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would be considered to be Jesus' nationality?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I don't even know what that means. :)

As far as I'm aware, in practice, the land "belongs" to whomsoever is governing it.
I'll leave that to nations squabbling with one another.
If we look at political maps of the world, we see that borders and nations are in a constant state of flux.

Ideally, nations should be governed by the people who reside in them in a democratic manner.
Saying that "Israel" must be governed by tribal Jews, even if it is against the majority's wishes, does not please G-d, imo. It is a recipe for disaster.
It means that Israel was entitled to the land given us by God, even if we are sinful, or any other conditions. Other can live on the land, can even occupy the land, but it still belongs to Israel.

muhammad_isa

It means that Israel was entitled to the land given us by God, even if we are sinful, or any other conditions. Other can live on the land, can even occupy the land, but it still belongs to Israel.
It's all in the mind. :)

Almighty G-d created everybody.
..rather than making claims on the basis of an ancient "document", perhaps we can all live in the present time and stop causing trouble.

Advocates of Zionism view it as a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a persecuted people to its ancestral homeland. Anti-Zionists view it as a colonialist, racist or exceptionalist ideology or movement.
Zionism - Wikipedia