• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will you choose today?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
When you awake in the morning, you begin the, moment by moment, process of choosing how your day will turn out. What will you choose for yourself today?

Today, choose, moment by moment, to see love in everyone and everything, especially yourself. Choose to see miracles, big and small, in each and every event that happens in your life today.

Today, choose to become aware of how loved you are by everyone that surrounds you. Choose to focus on what is right with you today and leave those things you judge less than perfect about yourself alone.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Choose to see the very best in everything and everyone, especially yourself, and what you choose to see today will become your reality. [/font]​
excerpt from: Living in the Moment

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Ah, living the moment.... that is much like concentrating all our senses on the one task in hand (can't think of the word- I hit my head to bang the record into playing back, but it doesn't work) - living the moment is using all your senses, concentrated on one small aspect. It is the essence of Bhuddism (Unless I have irt wrong)

The word - MINDFULLY- it came back! -fell out of my right ear!
:D
Be mindfull.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
I try not to choose . I like to embrace the Chaos they call Life . :)

And by doing so , I hope to become aware ...

ladyhawke

My choice this morning would have been for my cat to not go into labour at 5.30am she did'nt have a clue and neither did i panic stations all round belive me,made worse by the fact i had to work today as well...chaos just totally chaos..lol...but everything turned out fine she had 3 BEAUTIFULL kittys and mother and babes are all doing well as am i..YIPPEE

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Kinda funny how something that has been happening for thousands of years can be so chaotic eh ? :) But that is Life . Glad that you and the Cats are all doing well .

ladyhawke

kreedan you have no idea...it may have been going on for thousands of yrs but not in my house lol..thought she was gonna kill the firstborn (shivers) but all is well and thank you for your reply x

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Oh , but I do . ;) I just have a ... different way of looking at things . Well , after the fact , or if it isn't me that is up in the wee hours . :)

But THAT is the chaos that makes Life worth living . Henry Adams claimed that " Chaos often breeds Life , when Order breeds habit ".

ladyhawke

When you wake up in the morning,
you have two choices-
go back to sleep
and dream your dreams,
or wake up and
chase those dreams!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
ladyhawke said:
When you wake up in the morning,
you have two choices-
go back to sleep
and dream your dreams,
or wake up and
chase those dreams!

I agree . The whole of our lives are based upon choice , or will , as choice is usually the first step in manifesting one's will . But there are the will of many others , all about us .

All that I'm saying is that there is both , Chaos , and Order in our lives . Or what appears to be Chaos and Order . Must people today seem to perfer the Ordered over the Chaotic , which is quite understandable . :)

But consider your Cats . Mama Cat could have had her kittens during the night , off by herself , and you could have missed the whole thing . Wasn't the lack of sleep worth the experience of being there ? And then there is the matter of the kitten's life . How much Chaos will that life create ? :)

Chaos can be a good thing . That is all that I'm saying . It is like stopping to smell the roses now and then .

BTW I try not to look at my avie ... ;) But it does kinda suit me , I think .

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
ladyhawke said:
My choice this morning would have been for my cat to not go into labour at 5.30am she did'nt have a clue and neither did i panic stations all round belive me,made worse by the fact i had to work today as well...chaos just totally chaos..lol...but everything turned out fine she had 3 BEAUTIFULL kittys and mother and babes are all doing well as am i..YIPPEE
Oh, that's great! Congratulations to the new mother and "grandmother"!