• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will the Second Coming of Christ look like?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It says that the messiah will accomplish these things.

1 Worldwide peace between the nations.
2. Bringing ALL the Jews back into the land of Isael.
3. Being David (aka ruling from Jerusalem/being the King of Israel)
Actually it says Yahavah will do these things:

Ezekiel 34 says the Lord separates between the sheep and goats, and then appoints David after in Ezekiel 34:23-24; thus the Covenant of Peace is after God removes the wicked.

Isaiah 24 says the Lord removes the false Kings, and then the Lord places the Messiah after all the Demons (Rephaim) have been removed (Isaiah 54, Isaiah 55:3).

The Messiah is not Superman.

second-coming.jpg

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What we are actually saying is that God doesn't break his covenants and promises. When God says a covenant is everlasting, it is everlasting. Thus, nothing can abridge the Jewish obligation to obey the 613 mitzvot until the world to come, when we shall have New Covenant.

I offer God has not broken any covenant.

I see the new Covenant is here, rejoice! :)

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Simon was called a stumbling stone (peter) because he would mislead everyone (Zechariah 3:9).

Though agree God's timeline in Heaven is different to here; it doesn't mean the Great Tribulation last one thousand years, the Day of Cleansing which ends the Great Tribulation by God's power lasts One Day (Revelation 18:8).

Baha'i prophesied the one to come before the Great Tribulation, if the nations didn't adopt his teachings about disarmament, and that Baha'i are meant to support the coming Messiah.

In Revelation it says satan will be chained up for a thousand years which gives plenty of time for all these things to happen like a catastrophe and world peace and universal acceptance of Baha’u’llah.

wizanda

Premium Member
Zechariah 11:10 I took my staff Favor, and cut it apart, that I might break my covenant that I had made with all the peoples.

Zechariah 11:14 Then I cut apart my other staff, even Union, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Deuteronomy 29:19-20 and it happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, “I shall have peace, though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart, to destroy the moist with the dry.” (20) Yahweh will not pardon him, but then Yahweh’s anger and his jealousy will smoke against that man, and all the curse that is written in this book will fall on him, and Yahweh will blot out his name from under the sky.
I see the new Covenant is here, rejoice!
Nothing is fixed: the religious groups are not unified; because the Sheep and Goats are not divided.

Thus to claim a New Covenant like you're an authority, is dangerous before WW3.

After the Great Tribulation, the Resurrection of the Dead + Day of Judgment - Then there is One thousand years of peace, and an Ever Lasting Covenant...

wizanda

Premium Member
In Revelation it says satan will be chained up for a thousand years which gives plenty of time for all these things to happen like a catastrophe and world peace and universal acceptance of Baha’u’llah.
We're on the verge of human extinction: look at climate studies, check world economics, escalating warfare - where we can clearly show satanic (accusative) behaviour has increased in the world.

The thousand years has to happen after the Resurrection of the Saints (Revelation 20:5-6); which has to happen after the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24:21-22)...

Lets explain this in normal English: Israel Vs Iran (WW3 - Armageddon) destroys the planets atmosphere; the Source of reality comes here to fix it, the presence (Holy Quantum Fire) of the Source reanimates the Enlightened Saints, and removes the Wicked (Rephaim) in a Day.

It is like you believe Baha'u'llah was that force who could reanimate matter, and gave mankind the opportunity to heal its self; Moses also gave people the wisdom to heal its self, yet people don't listen, they accuse the faults.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Zechariah 11:10 I took my staff Favor, and cut it apart, that I might break my covenant that I had made with all the peoples.

Zechariah 11:14 Then I cut apart my other staff, even Union, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Deuteronomy 29:19-20 and it happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, “I shall have peace, though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart, to destroy the moist with the dry.” (20) Yahweh will not pardon him, but then Yahweh’s anger and his jealousy will smoke against that man, and all the curse that is written in this book will fall on him, and Yahweh will blot out his name from under the sky.

Nothing is fixed: the religious groups are not unified; because the Sheep and Goats are not divided.

Thus to claim a New Covenant like you're an authority, is dangerous before WW3.

After the Great Tribulation, the Resurrection of the Dead + Day of Judgment - Then there is One thousand years of peace, and an Ever Lasting Covenant...

It’s all about love for one another and in this respect all have strayed far off the path. Quotes are only effective when love has been established. If a Jew and a Muslim hate each other do all the quotes in their Holy Books help? If the religions of the world can’t get along with each other what good will quotes and interpretations do them?

Jesus said a pure heart was the most important thing man must possess and so if all the religionists and people purify their hearts then they will come to understand that the Prophets and Educators came for one sole purpose and that was to establish love and fellowship amongst all men, all nations, races and religions.

So instead of love and fellowship they quote and interpret not realising that the medicine for a sick world is love. The verses of God of any religion were always meant to create love but some used them for power and created sects.

So God keeps sending Manifestations to remind us of our oneness and to attempt to foster love and fellowship between us all because the cause of wars and poverty and oppression and needless suffering is lack of love for one another.

Love is the foundation of all religion. We need to all learn to love one another again.

wizanda

Premium Member
If a Jew and a Muslim hate each other do all the quotes in their Holy Books help?
The Quran says the Jews have lied to everyone; which can be shown from the Bible by its own contradictions.

Thus Muslims by definition can not trust the Jews due to the faulty texts.

Jews hate Muslims, as Muslims hate them - because no one is fixing the text, and Baha'i compounding the errors by not rectifying it.
If the religions of the world can’t get along with each other what good will quotes and interpretations do them?
The only way the religions can ever hope to get along, is by a higher understanding that revolves the issues.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
The Quran says the Jews have lied to everyone; which can be shown from the Bible by its own contradictions.

Thus Muslims by definition can not trust the Jews due to the faulty texts.

Jews hate Muslims, as Muslims hate them - because no one is fixing the text, and Baha'i compounding the errors by not rectifying it.

The only way the religions can ever hope to get along, is by a higher understanding that revolves the issues.

Which verses in the Quran and Bible are you referring to?

wizanda

Premium Member
Which verses in the Quran and Bible are you referring to?
Deuteronomy 31:24-29 says they will become corrupted, and go against the Torah... Ezekiel 20:25 says God will give them false doctrine.

There are loads of verses in the Bible to understand the Corruption in the New Testament, some easy places is Zechariah 5, Habakkuk 2, to understand what the Mother of All Harlots is.

[4.46] Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.

[5.13] But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

[5.64] And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He expends as He pleases; and what has been revealed to you from your Lord will certainly make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; and We have put enmity and hatred among them till the day of resurrection; whenever they kindle a fire for war Allah puts it out, and they strive to make mischief in the land; and Allah does not love the mischief-makers.

Both books are heavily aimed at not accepting each other, unless the theological differences are rectified, and thus saying it doesn't matter is the exact opposite.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Deuteronomy 31:24-29 says they will become corrupted, and go against the Torah... Ezekiel 20:25 says God will give them false doctrine.

There are loads of verses in the Bible to understand the Corruption in the New Testament, some easy places is Zechariah 5, Habakkuk 2, to understand what the Mother of All Harlots is.

[4.46] Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.

[5.13] But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

[5.64] And the Jews say: The hand of Allah is tied up! Their hands shall be shackled and they shall be cursed for what they say. Nay, both His hands are spread out, He expends as He pleases; and what has been revealed to you from your Lord will certainly make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; and We have put enmity and hatred among them till the day of resurrection; whenever they kindle a fire for war Allah puts it out, and they strive to make mischief in the land; and Allah does not love the mischief-makers.

Both books are heavily aimed at not accepting each other, unless the theological differences are rectified, and thus saying it doesn't matter is the exact opposite.

By corruption of the text and false doctrines is meant wrong interpretations not that the text itself is wrong or has been effaced.

wizanda

Premium Member
By corruption of the text and false doctrines is meant wrong interpretations not that the text itself is wrong or has been effaced.
The errors are leading to world war three; the errors can be fixed.

Isaiah tried to correct Judah to Moses so they killed him, then Yeshua the same, and still they didn't hear...

Muhammad confirms they are not listening, and the Curse was placed on them for it.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe it will be beyond our mind's understanding but we will all know. No, I don't take the imagery of people coming from the sky as literal. That's silly to me.

And we're supposed to watch and pray so that we will be ready for it.

Of course people can come from the sky. I believe they do it all the time in airplanes.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Atheism is fundamentally a lack of belief in the various god propositions, NOT a belief. Most are perfectly willing to accept the validity of any one of the gods as soon as sufficient quality evidence is produced to support that particular god.

I does little good to have hope in a belief not based on fact,

I believe I am that proof.

Muffled

Jesus in me
For me I have no problem believing that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and the Bible is the Word of God.

But for interpretation of the Bible and Holy Books of all religions I turn to Baha’u’llah Who I believe is Christ returned in the Glory of the Father.

I believe his interpretations could sometimes be on the mark but as is the case with most men without the guidance of the Paraclete it is more likely that they are flawed and even more likely coming from an Islamic background.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
But Baha'is say that the Bible story of Abraham is wrong... that it wasn't Isaac, it was Ishmael that was taken to be sacrificed. So you're going against what Jews and Christians believe that the Bible teaches.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
When God says a covenant is everlasting, it is everlasting. Thus, nothing can abridge the Jewish obligation to obey the 613 mitzvot until the world to come, when we shall have New Covenant.

I see the new Covenant is here, rejoice
So is a covenant with God everlasting, especially when God is the one telling the Jews it is everlasting? Therefore, Jews should be following the Laws God gave them? No, Baha'i teach that new "social" laws are put in place with each new messenger and the old laws are no longer applicable. So I'm still wondering what were the new "social" laws that Jesus brought with his new covenant?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So is a covenant with God everlasting, especially when God is the one telling the Jews it is everlasting? Therefore, Jews should be following the Laws God gave them? No, Baha'i teach that new "social" laws are put in place with each new messenger and the old laws are no longer applicable. So I'm still wondering what were the new "social" laws that Jesus brought with his new covenant?

God's overriding Covenant is that we will not be left without guidance.

Example - Genesis 17:7 "I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.... "

Each Messenger fulfils that Covenant and also sets the requirements of the dispensation up to God's new Messenger. This lesser covernent, giving the laws is changeable and we can read in the Holy Books how each Messenger brings specific guidance and laws.

If we are obedient to the Overriding Covenant, then the example passages I have posted below unfold with each Messenger, we listen and act upon what God has revealed through them and submit to God in the age we live.

Psalm 119:97-101 Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day. You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies; for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Your precepts. I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word.

Psalm 119:104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:111-113 Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever [this word “forever” is extremely important], for they are the rejoicing of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end. I hate the double-minded, but I love Your law.

Psalm 119:115 Depart from me, you evildoers, for I will keep the commandments of my God!

Psalm 119:126 It is time for You to act, O Lord, for they have regarded Your law as void.

If I reject God's overriding Covenant and reject a Messenger, then I have broken the Law and it would not matter if I practice all laws past, I have rejected what it was to be Loyal to the Covenant of God.

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
But Baha'is say that the Bible story of Abraham is wrong... that it wasn't Isaac, it was Ishmael that was taken to be sacrificed. So you're going against what Jews and Christians believe that the Bible teaches.

Baha’u’llah corrected this so as He is a Manifestation of God we accept His Word.