• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will Abraham do if he returns to life? Will he believe in the Trinity

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
I apologize for the inconvenience I am not in the purpose of targeting
But in the purpose of truly understanding the events and I want to come out with an outcome and an intellectual benefit

Expected dialogue
Abraham prophet will say to the Lord
Why did you embarrass me with the people whom I call to worship God without the Trinity

The Lord will say, who said there is a Trinity ?

now the question
What you want to say is that the peoples who believed in God without the Trinity and migrated to different areas and then moved and returned and saw that God trinity

This will make the all prophets liars before Jesus

Because it shows that the ex-prophets were trying to convince people of sinful worship

It is inappropriate for God to make the prophets wrong in their message

Can ordinary laws change because of climate change or evolution of generations but because of the evolution of God?
Change in basic laws

This is the most important part I am trying to decipher to understand Christianity

With all due respect and appreciation
I want to know until I learn
We want to share. The subject is important to me as a student of theology :)

Jumi

It mostly has to do with how the people are raised. In my country growing up, you almost never heard anything about the trinity at least not by that name. So some who think trinity is a huge thing (polytheism?) will have already started on a side that doesn't know the other.

shmogie

But in the purpose of truly understanding the events and I want to come out with an outcome and an intellectual benefit

Expected dialogue
Why did you embarrass me with the people whom I call to worship God without the Trinity

now the question
What you want to say is that the peoples who believed in God without the Trinity and migrated to different areas and then moved and returned and saw that God trinity

Because it shows that the ex-prophets were trying to convince people of sinful worship

Can ordinary laws change because of climate change or evolution of generations but because of the evolution of God?
Change in basic laws

This is the most important part I am trying to decipher to understand Christianity

The word trinity is nowhere found in the Bible. However, the word Godhead is.

The Hebrews, the oldest recorders of Abraham, and the closest in time, as well the keepers of the initial Holy Books about God have some very interesting verses in the texts,

There are some that refer to God in the plural sense.

If you are interested I will share them with you.

As a Christian, the Hebrew faith as found in what we call the Old Testament is Holy and and Gods word to us as is the New Testament.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Expected dialogue

now the question
Change in basic laws

None of the Hebrew teachings teach a triune god or trinity.
So, who said there is a trinity is a non-biblical teaching.
Even the resurrected heavenly Jesus still does Not believe such a teaching at Revelation 3:12.
Rather, father Abraham will see God's promise to him that ALL families of Earth are blessed, and ALL nations of Earth are blessed as per Genesis 12:3; Genesis 18:18; 22:18.
ALL blessed with the benefit of ' healing ' for earth's nations as mentioned at Revelation 22:2.

Last edited:

shmogie

Abraham existed before monotheism. At best he was a henotheist, where he had to prefer one god over the others. He would wonder why we would bother with mental gymnastics to make multiple gods just one.
We ?, do you have a little man in your pocket ?

Yes, Abraham became a monotheist, Jews are monotheists, Christians are monotheists. You simply are ignorant on the matter.

j1i

Just to clarify. You are speaking of Trinitarian Christianity. Not all Christian sects are Trinitarian.

Sorry for the delay in a reply
I thank you brother for adding you and I want to tell you something interesting

Nontrinitarianism in Arabic Wikipedia
The most famous of which was Arianism, which appeared in 315 and was condemned in the Council of Nicaea in 325; the Arians believed that the Son was a God but inferior to the Father as well as the Holy Spirit, that both were created from nothing by the will of the Father

As if the writer was insisting that they believe in the Trinity indirectly

With sincere respect and appreciation brother :)
Wishing you success and success
Note
I love Jesus very much

j1i

Abraham existed before monotheism. At best he was a henotheist, where he had to prefer one god over the others. He would wonder why we would bother with mental gymnastics to make multiple gods just one.

Right ! He isn´t dead,

Even the resurrected heavenly Jesus still does Not believe such a teaching at Revelation 3:12.
Rather, father Abraham will see God's promise to him that ALL families of Earth are blessed, and ALL nations of Earth are blessed as per Genesis 12:3; Genesis 18:18; 22:18.
ALL blessed with the benefit of ' healing ' for earth's nations as mentioned at Revelation 22:2.
It mostly has to do with how the people are raised. In my country growing up, you almost never heard anything about the trinity at least not by that name. So some who think trinity is a huge thing (polytheism?) will have already started on a side that doesn't know the other.

Abraham is the spiritual father of the sons of Ishmael and the sons of (Isaac) and Israel. He must give accurate information, especially since he transferred Ismail to Mecca. This would make it difficult for the son of Ismail to accept the Christian religion if the the major law of divinity became different. Especially in the commandments of Abraham to Ishmael and Isaac before his death

God is keen that the family of Ishaq Ishmael be friendly and harmonious because they are sons of Abraham

So we always strive to be generous together (^_^)

GOD bless you
:)amen

In my country We have families named Yacoubi
It means They are descended from the descendant of the prophet Isaac
They live with us without a racial atom weight or differences
But we help each other and our society the most successful societies in the world and specifically our region

j1i

The word trinity is nowhere found in the Bible. However, the word Godhead is.

The Hebrews, the oldest recorders of Abraham, and the closest in time, as well the keepers of the initial Holy Books about God have some very interesting verses in the texts,

There are some that refer to God in the plural sense.

If you are interested I will share them with you.

As a Christian, the Hebrew faith as found in what we call the Old Testament is Holy and and Gods word to us as is the New Testament.

Thank you brother sharing I appreciate your noble feelings
And it's a pleasure to write your addendum
May God bless you :)
amen
with respect

Trustworthy

j1i

He's supposedly not dead.

Right ! He isn´t dead,

Just to clarify. You are speaking of Trinitarian Christianity. Not all Christian sects are Trinitarian.

Just to clarify
Who is "we" in the Quran
the answer
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-we-in-the-Quran

Islam is a strictly monotheistic religion. It believes in and adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It believes that God is one, and unique in His attributes. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself using the word ‘We’. But this does not mean that Islam believes in the existence of more than one God.

In several languages, there are two types of plurals, one is a plural of numbers to refer to something that occurs in a quantity of more than one. The other plural is a plural of respect.

a. In the English language, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘We’ instead of ‘I’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’.

b. Rajiv Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘We’ which is again a royal plural in Hindi.

c. Similarly in Arabic, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He often uses Arabic word 'Nahnu' meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate plural of number but plural of respect. Tawheed or monotheism is one of the pillars of Islam. The existence and uniqueness of one and only one God is mentioned several times in the Quran. For instance in Surah Ikhlas, it says : "Say He is God the One and Only." [Al-Qur’an 112: 1]

There are many words in the Qur'an that refer to one

Is there a word we are in the Old Testament ?

Is it possible that in this phrase, the game plays a role in re-understanding the nature of Jesus ?

thanks friends
I love you and am grateful to you :)
is also can read my last replay
have good day
please take care

Cooky

Veteran Member

Expected dialogue

now the question

Change in basic laws

If Abraham, or his followers were aware of a trinity *in that time*, maybe they would have screwed up the theology, and called it 3 Gods out of an inability to comprehend or express it, and maybe God knew that?

Jumi

Islam is a strictly monotheistic religion. It believes in and adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It believes that God is one, and unique in His attributes. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself using the word ‘We’. But this does not mean that Islam believes in the existence of more than one God.
I think many believe that a Satan that is capable of opposing God exists, I'd call that something else than strict monotheism. It all depends on how you define it. The trinitarians and those who believe there is a Satan in addition to a God both have their theological explanations.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I think many believe that a Satan that is capable of opposing God exists, I'd call that something else than strict monotheism. It all depends on how you define it. The trinitarians and those who believe there is a Satan in addition to a God both have their theological explanations.

That doesn't make sense to me. God is "Creator"... Satan is a fallen angel -one of Gods creations.

j1i

Nobody has *the fullness of truth*. God never has revealed every detail of every thing... We're likely being spoon-fed, one bite at a time.

Thank you brothers for your positive participation
I appreciate your participation

GOD did not sleep
Sleep means that God can not actually control the universe at bedtime and some may take advantage of his absence
This shows that God is incomplete because he needs rest
Full control of the universe needs a Lord who does not sleep

God! There is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting. Neither slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them, and what is behind them; and they cannot grasp any of His knowledge, except as He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation does not burden Him. He is the Most High, the Great.

Cooky

Veteran Member
GOD did not sleep
Sleep means that God can not actually control the universe at bedtime and some may take advantage of his absence
This shows that God is incomplete because he needs rest
Full control of the universe needs a Lord who does not sleep

God! There is no god except He, the Living, the Everlasting. Neither slumber overtakes Him, nor sleep. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them, and what is behind them; and they cannot grasp any of His knowledge, except as He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation does not burden Him. He is the Most High, the Great.

Is this related to the topic, or is this an aside?

David1967

Premium Member
Sorry for the delay in a reply
I thank you brother for adding you and I want to tell you something interesting

Nontrinitarianism in Arabic Wikipedia
The most famous of which was Arianism, which appeared in 315 and was condemned in the Council of Nicaea in 325; the Arians believed that the Son was a God but inferior to the Father as well as the Holy Spirit, that both were created from nothing by the will of the Father

As if the writer was insisting that they believe in the Trinity indirectly

With sincere respect and appreciation brother :)
Wishing you success and success
Note
I love Jesus very much

Thanks for the kind words @j1i . The Trinity is a subject that Trinitarians as a group cannot even agree on. What do I think? IDK , But the concept of the Trinity in many churches today seems to be three separate gods even though that is not their intention. And I mean no disrespect to anyone who believes in a trinity or who doesn't. But it is a darned confusing subject .