• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What ways do you harm yourself?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It can be cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, overeating, sex addiction, self mutilation, suicide attempts or whatever.

I've already shared my vices and self harm. I'm just curious how you harm yourself, but if it makes you uncomfortable don't feel like you have to tell.
It's my appetite. Still battling my weight where two months of unemployment put all the pounds back on.

As the saying goes never give up.

It can be cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, overeating, sex addiction, self mutilation, suicide attempts or whatever.

I've already shared my vices and self harm. I'm just curious how you harm yourself, but if it makes you uncomfortable don't feel like you have to tell.

Im pretty good at taking care of myself, but sometimes i underestimate how much water i drank. When i drink too little, thinking i drank enough, i feel it, big time.

Also, trying to hard to figure out bad people. That can drive ya nuts.

dfnj

Overeating. Not exercising enough. Bad attitude. Does masturbation count as sex? Bad sex of humor.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I might be harming myself by spending too much time on religiousforums.com where I find myself often parroting what President Trump has been tweeting .....:eek:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Bothering with people in romantic and sexual ways. It's always ended with me being rejected. Which makes me want a drink, which is another thing that probably hurts me in the long run.

Jumi

I don't sleep close to enough, I don't afford the ideal diet and I don't always exercise as much as I should. Don't really do much that the doctor would frown upon. ;) I already have enough to deal with, so gotta live rather healthily or it will be too much.