• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the highlight of your day?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've been walking around to the capitol building listening to this.
and filling up a notebook of prayers to the Shinto Kami (Spirits) I'm devoted to. I didn't sleep last night. You?

It's a bit early...I'll go to Mass and call my Dad back. I start work tomorrow. Gotta be there 7:45AM Waaa!

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I bought some razors that acutally ****ing work.

And a new bin that binliners actually fit in.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Picking my brother in law up from the airport. You probably have no idea the courage required for a paranoid schizophrenic to fly to a different country. Just seeing him walking out of the Douane check looking and acting like s typical 'well' person made my day.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
- discovering that the paint job I'm doing will take less time than I had originally figured.

Jedster

Discovering the smooth version of Branston pickle in a local shop after spending 30 minutes trying to spread the lumpy version on a slice of Chia bread.
This seemed somewhat wondrous since I only have the use of my right hand; I broke my left wrist a month ago.:(

shopping