• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
(nearly) loved the Avengers. Just the first one though. Dark Knight? Sorry, I could never get used to Christian Bale as Batman. His Dark Knight was never nearly dark enough.

Damn DC purists. :D

OK, thanks I typically Dislike DC movies but Dark Knight for me ranks up there with even non-superhero adventures. Yes I meant the first Avengers. I am a Wonder Woman fan but the biggest disappointment was the final battle. It made Ares her Number one villain a old guy and killed him off. It stripped her of her humanity and made her a full god.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
(nearly) loved the Avengers. Just the first one though. Dark Knight? Sorry, I could never get used to Christian Bale as Batman. His Dark Knight was never nearly dark enough.

Damn DC purists. :D
The only Marvel crap I remotely like was the Iron Man series with Robert Downey Jr. Not quite believable, but, entertaining.

Flame

Beware
MV5BMTU3ODg2NjQ5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDEwODgzMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR92,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

One of Del Toro's greatest movies.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I saw Mr. Nobody with Jared Leto. Really pretentious and boring, wouldn't watch again or recommended.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Contact. I didn't know what I was in for, but it turned out to be a real gem of a movie.
Blazing Saddles, but this time the 30th Anniversary I haven't seen before. As always a very funny movie, but this time with few extra comical morsels.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I saw The Void, which is my new favorite horror movie I think. It really got Lovecraftian horror right.

Watched Absentia which is good as far as modern horror goes.

I can't believe my memory is so bad a this age OMG. I can't even remember what was the last movie I watched. Wait.. I think it was Swades. Such an amazing and beautiful work of art. Shows a true reality. I'm always gonna love it...
(Bollywood is so cool!!):)