• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What University are You?

Smoke

Done here.
You're Vanderbilt University!
You come from old money, and many have even argued ill-gotten gains. This bedrock of dubious wealth upon which you sit makes privilege a natural position for you, even though you're surrounded by a buffer of backwoods poverty. This makes you gnash your teeth a bit, while some vilify you. Also vilified is your pursuit of a career in pharmaceuticals. Your favorite computer was a Commodore.
The funny thing is, my nephew attends a Nazarene College in Nashville, and I had suggested that if he wanted to go to Nashville, Vanderbilt would be a better choice. :)

But other than being surrounded by backwoods poverty, I don't fit this description at all.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
University of California San Diego.... oddly enough, I applied to a different University in San Diego... is this a sign?

Bishka

Veteran Member
You're the University of Paris!<
With an acute memory and many things to remember, you are
seen as one who has seen it all. At the same time, there are blacked out
periods of time in your recollection, some of the not even that long ago,
that you could swear never even existed. While this makes you somewhat
unreliable, you certainly must still be regarded as smart. You're a bit
of a firebrand and have been known to rail against the establishment. Now
you feel like you could name 13 separate parts of your personality

Funny enough, I attend BYU-Idaho, I wonder if any of the BYU's are in there?

Aqualung

Tasty
I'm Wellesly. This was actually one of the colleges I was actually sort of considering (instead of just throwing all their stuff away), though my current college was the only one that I even really considered.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I am "Cornell University"

[font=Abadi MT Condensed, Abadi MT, Abadi, Times New Roman]
Sometimes it can take days for people to find you, but many would say you're worth getting lost for. Several of them make jokes about you being gorgeous that you can't quite determine whether they are serious or at your expense. Though you aspire to great things, you're also willing to run a hotel as a fallback. People associate you with a controversial part of the West, but this really is just a case of mistaken identity. Your favorite author is Kurt Vonnegut.
[/font]

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

You're the City College of New York!
Emerging from an area of difficulty and hardship, you have risen to be a leader and champion for diversity. Though you have egalitarian motives, your surroundings are still derisive and often difficult. And while you claim to be small, you're actually much larger than you seem. You speak several languages. For inexplicable reasons, you love escalators.