• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What type of toys did you like most as a kid?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Toy soldiers, matchboxes, stretch monster, g.i. joe with the Kung Fu grip, Ker Plunk, anything parker brothers, rock'em sock'em, star wars figurines and death star with tie fighter, I also had to play castle princess stuff with the girl down the street; it might have been Ken & Barbie, tyco racetrack set, u drive it, pong, Atari, coleco, Sega, Nintendo, Dark Tower and other stuff too.

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Probably don't count as toys, but favourite stuff was always books and science kits. Magnifying glass, microscope, transistor experiments (tubes were for adults).

The Crimson Universe

images

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Make-believe. I used to like pretending I was Robin Hood or a jousting knight, so I loved hobby horses with wheels. Also I had a knight costume with breastplate, helm, and sword.

153b67ea-f2b4-4802-8166-d2862281026b.jpg
The simple toys provide the highest quality adventures of the imagination. Such care of those toys are a testimony of a wonderful time.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Train sets, meccano, chemistry set, airfix models, fictional map-making, and various board games mostly.