• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the heck new evidence for Christ?

Riders

HAHAHA. A page was sent to my email saying Billy Grahams son has ideas on new evidence for Christian having existed! I get o the page its a picture of him preaching not a video LOL! And its has nothing about any new evidence on Christ! LMFAO! All it is is a long page description of the Graham books and their family!Must have been a trick.

The fact that Christians fill the need to bring new evidence in for Christ just means they are feeling weakened by historians scientists and Atheists who are bringing the real truth to people. maybe the Christian faith is just a bit threatened. Why tell a lie to sell the Grahams books?

Riders

I listened to 2 3rds of it and have not heard any evidence for Christ where was ir?

whirlingmerc

HAHAHA. A page was sent to my email saying Billy Grahams son has ideas on new evidence for Christian having existed! I get o the page its a picture of him preaching not a video LOL! And its has nothing about any new evidence on Christ! LMFAO! All it is is a long page description of the Graham books and their family!Must have been a trick.

The fact that Christians fill the need to bring new evidence in for Christ just means they are feeling weakened by historians scientists and Atheists who are bringing the real truth to people. maybe the Christian faith is just a bit threatened. Why tell a lie to sell the Grahams books?

The real truth? care to elaborate?

Earthling

David Henson

Again . . . what would you expect?

Yeah, that's it. Such a nonsensical remark explains the foregone conclusions.

whirlingmerc

I do not feel my faith is weak and requires more evidence for me to believe.

However there is indeed new evidences. There recently was what appeared to be a seal of the prophet Isaiah found as an example

and drum roll... top 10 Bible Archeology discoveries of 2018
Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2018

number 1... envelop plelase
1) Pontius Pilate Seal Ring

Riders

Well why go to such extreme to say you have biblical evidence when there's not a dot of evidence on the video.The only proof I.m wrong is to prove there is new biblical evidence on that tape otherwise the article is a lie. So again wheres the proof?

Calling my post nonsense means nothing when your religion is claiming theres evidence on that tape, either name it or the sight and tape is a lie.

Riders

I do not feel my faith is weak and requires more evidence for me to believe.

However there is indeed new evidences. There recently was what appeared to be a seal of the prophet Isaiah found as an example

and drum roll... top 10 Bible Archeology discoveries of 2018
Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2018

number 1... envelop plelase
1) Pontius Pilate Seal Ring

Not it means nothing. Just more of Jerusalems places coming to surface no big deal there, i knew all these places existed.including Pontius Pilate.

Earthling

David Henson
Well why go to such extreme to say you have biblical evidence when there's not a dot of evidence on the video.The only proof I.m wrong is to prove there is new biblical evidence on that tape otherwise the article is a lie. So again wheres the proof?

Calling my post nonsense means nothing when your religion is claiming theres evidence on that tape, either name it or the sight and tape is a lie.

Yes. I was agreeing with you.

sooda

Veteran Member

Franklin Graham is a dunce. He claimed that Muslim sperm made Obama a Muslim just like Jewish eggs make babies Jewish.

whirlingmerc

Not it means nothing. Just more of Jerusalems places coming to surface no big deal there, i knew all these places existed.including Pontius Pilate.

One might argue that if the Bible is seen true in what we can check it is trustworthy in what we cannot

Faith is rational but in the end takes a work of God to open blind eyes to see the evidence.
Hebrews 11 says 'faith is the evidence of things not seen' perhaps a good analogy is getting a title deed of a property not seen yet but the title is from a trusted source. There is even a downpayment given according to Ephesians. Best part is the down payment was given by God. Even the full payment given by God (vis a vis Jesus on the cross)

drum roll list from 2017
Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2017
5) Seal impressions and tower redating in City of David