• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What technical problems have you noticed in the forums the last cpl months?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was just playing around and stumbled on a failing link. The "A Whipp Media Site" link returns a cloudflare 526 error.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and allowing the pop-ups to over ride my cursor

is DYSFUNCTIONAL

and smacks of coercion to force prime membership

SHAME

SHAME

Thief

Rogue Theologian
so today I attempt to search my content via the small icon to the upper right corner

error
the other options in the list seem to work....for now

but it's like......someone wants to part me from my post work

I would call that cynical.....but....I can't send my postings to my own email
and my content...…..faults to error

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Have a question. When I click "watch threads" I don't get notifications here on RF rather than email. What's that about?
UI.X with notifications
1111111111111111.JPG

UI.X without notifications
22222222222.JPG

ZenForo with notifications
11111111111111111111.JPG

ZenForo without notifications
2222222222.JPG

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I do not know what notifications you are talking about.

screenshot.png
It's not that big of a deal.

One says receive with email notifications and the other says without. I remember years ago, when you do without, you get notifications from the thread you're watching as well as from your own posts. I don't use the watch-thread much. The e-mails get annoying so I haven't checked if those work.

That and I'm assuming the "your content" page is being worked on. It goes straight to error.

pearl

For a long time, periodically, the threads listed in 'recent posts' or 'new posts' were listed vertically. But the problem cleared up after buying a new monitor.