• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Sexual Activities Are OK with God in Marriage?

Skwim

Veteran Member
OR, What's Wrong With Too Many of God's Self Appointed Spokespeople?

If you want to skip all the introductory blathering and get to the meat of the answer go to the 8:56 mark.

Surprised? You shouldn't be. I'll leave it to you to figure out what's going on here.

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
OR,
Surprised? You shouldn't be. I'll leave it to you to figure out what's going on here.

Skip to 8:56, AKA the end of the video. You're funny. :D

But seriously, real Christians are never supposed to have sex except when conceiving. Booty, oral, and hand don't count (if the other person does it for you).

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Skip to 8:56, AKA the end of the video. You're funny. :D

But seriously, real Christians are never supposed to have sex except when conceiving. Booty, oral, and hand don't count (if the other person does it for you).

You forgot that it must be done in the dark. Seeing nudity is a sin

Deidre

''Peaceful wife?'' o_O

Whenever I read or hear about these types of Christians, I can't help but wonder if they're somehow brainwashed and controlled by the church they're in, or a pastor...or their husbands. Like by ''peaceful wife,'' she means that her husband basically dictates the marriage.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
''Peaceful wife?'' o_O

Whenever I read or hear about these types of Christians, I can't help but wonder if they're somehow brainwashed and controlled by the church they're in, or a pastor...or their husbands. Like by ''peaceful wife,'' she means that her husband basically dictates the marriage.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. It is a good thing that the Bible was written by God, otherwise some women might try to claim it was written by rather primitive patriarchal men. Of course I thought that the Stepford Wives had a happy ending:p

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm not sure, but this could answer the question about who first suggested the idea of reproduction without sex. This woman's husband must be the guy in this video:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Duh! If God wants to have sexual relations in someone's marriage who gonna stop Him?

Gulo

If you want to skip all the introductory blathering and get to the meat of the answer go to the 8:56 mark.

Which god?

The Christian god allegedly knocked up a married woman, after commanding against adultery. Who is he to judge anybody?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So a three-way with my partner and a cocker spaniel is all out?
I will have to disagree with @Skwim 's answer. One important part of sex is informed consent. Children are judged not able to enter into informed consent. The spaniel, even more so. Sorry, until someone breeds an intelligent spaniel you are out of luck.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Jacob's wife let him do naughty things with her handmaiden Hannah. All OK with God.

This opens up all kinds of possibilities.