• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What reward did Jesus receive for his sacrifice as God on earth?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
The Hebrew word Sheol = The Greek word Hades=Hell. Its just the grave.
God is not a sadist who tortures one forever for 70-100 years of a sinful life. He is a God of justice. Many do not seem to understand that. His justice scales are in perfect balance, uncorruptable. If it goes any way its for mercy and love. Not the sadist being taught by those that do not know him.
The Hebrews knew Sheol was the grave.
I agree.

My point was that, for instance, king David poetically envisioned being in the state of death as being tortured … devoid of an existence in the living world.
The spirit, he put to his words, yearns for a body to act through in the living world. The grave, Sheol, is like a torture chamber in respect of the spirit being chained away from activation.

Of course, he was borrowing a mythological term from pagan belief to put his point across. I don’t say he was was claiming a belief in the pagan ‘Sheol’ in which bodies of the dead (were living in a dead state!!) were tortured eternally by the very Father of them whom were in ‘Sheol’.

I pointed out that it didn’t make sense that a Father, not even of the lie, would torture those of his children who were doing exactly what he taught them to do…
  • “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.” (Eccl 9:10)
The author here is stating that the dead are, ‘dead’!

How is there activity among those who know nothing, think nothing, nor can do anything?

No! Eccl 9:5 already said it:
  • “For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.”
And further emphasised with:
  • “And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.” (Eccl 12:7)
James 2:26 puts it like this:
  • “For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.”
The body is just ‘dust of the earth’. It has no active functional value or property of its own. It is the Spirit when it is in the body that animated the body and give it life… just as a puppet without a puppet master is just an unanimated cloth, wood, plastic, metal!

On death, the spirit returns to God and the body decays due to having nothing to maintain it.

Last edited:

kjw47

The Hebrew word Sheol = The Greek word Hades=Hell. Its just the grave.
God is not a sadist who tortures one forever for 70-100 years of a sinful life. He is a God of justice. Many do not seem to understand that. His justice scales are in perfect balance, uncorruptable. If it goes any way its for mercy and love. Not the sadist being taught by those that do not know him.
I agree.

My point was that, for instance, king David poetically envisioned being in the state of death as being tortured … devoid of an existence in the living world.
The spirit, he put to his words, yearns for a body to act through in the living world. The grave, Sheol, is like a torture chamber in respect of the spirit being chained away from activation.

Of course, he was borrowing a mythological term from pagan belief to put his point across. I don’t say he was was claiming a belief in the pagan ‘Sheol’ in which bodies of the dead (were living in a dead state!!) were tortured eternally by the very Father of them whom were in ‘Sheol’.

I pointed out that it didn’t make sense that a Father, not even of the lie, would torture those of his children who were doing exactly what he taught them to do…
  • “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.” (Eccl 9:10)
The author here is stating that the dead are, ‘dead’!

How is there activity among those who know nothing, think nothing, nor can do anything?

No! Eccl 9:5 already said it:
  • “For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.”
And further emphasised with:
  • “And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.” (Eccl 12:7)
James 2:26 puts it like this:
  • “For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.”
The body is just ‘dust of the earth’. It has no active functional value or property of its own. It is the Spirit when it is in the body that animated the body and give it life… just as a puppet without a puppet master is just an unanimated cloth, wood, plastic, metal!

On death, the spirit returns to God and the body decays due to having nothing to maintain it.

In the NT , there are many descriptions like a place of eternal suffering. Even Jesus spoke of it. It was symbolism-- It actually means something along these lines---- For those who do not enter Gods kingdom, as each new day dawns, those miss each new day, it never ends, as well as being cut off from Gods love forever as well. That is what is likened to be an eternal suffering. Those have traded 70-100 years to miss out on trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years. Such a bad trade.

Soapy

In the NT , there are many descriptions like a place of eternal suffering. Even Jesus spoke of it. It was symbolism-- It actually means something along these lines---- For those who do not enter Gods kingdom, as each new day dawns, those miss each new day, it never ends, as well as being cut off from Gods love forever as well. That is what is likened to be an eternal suffering. Those have traded 70-100 years to miss out on trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years. Such a bad trade.
Your first sentence is interesting. Please can you show some of those scripture verses. I’m sure detractors of ‘Sheol’ only meaning ‘Grave’ will be either praising or being dismissive unless you show the proofs.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The New Testament scriptures profile Jesus Christ as the Saviour, the prophesied Messiah, of mankind.

The scriptures state that he received a reward, a prize, that awaited him on his accomplishment as the Saviour.

What was that reward, that prize, he received from his God and Father?
The Failed Messiah Crusades

By the first century A.D., the Jews were looking for strong, magnetic leaders who could deliver them from the wrath of the Roman Empire. The Essenes developed the idea of a messiah figure that would provide this. Several Jewish leaders were set to take over after the death of the Jewish King Herod, who primarily worked for the Romans. To qualify as a messiah, someone needed to be from the bloodline of King David. None of the descendants of King David and their misled disciples succeeded, and most were killed.

While these messiah figures drew support from the claim they descended from King David, wherein Judaic tradition did this claim that Davidic pedigree was necessary to become a Messiah come from? When King David ruled Israel (circa 10th century B.C.E.), the conviction arose that his progeny would “rule forever, not only over Israel but also over all the nations”.

One that stands out is a former slave of King Herod by the name of Simon of Perea. Simon was the first heretical Jew who managed to convince a large portion of the Jews that he was the King of Jews and Jehova's Messiah. When the Roman Empire caught wind of this they dispatched military units to put an end to this claim. They would eventually corner and behead Simon in 4 B.C.

Anthronges was another deified Messiah who waged a serious war against the Roman Empire and also lost. Next came Yeshua the Nazarene. Proclaiming himself king of the Jews, Yeshua was eventually hunted down and crucified. Oddly enough, Yeshua was far from a warrior, would never be able to lead men in battle or control the logistics of a military campaign. Had King David met Yeshua, he would have been greatly disappointed with the gentle ideas of this self-proclaimed messiah.

New Testament scholar, Bart Ehrman, eloquently stated:
"To call Jesus the messiah was for most Jews completely ludicrous. Jesus was not the powerful leader of the Jews. He was a weak and powerless nobody—executed in the most humiliating and painful way devised by the Romans, the ones with the real power.”

After Yeshua there came a dozen other Messianic campaigns, none of which are publicized by the Abrahamic faith, and all of which ultimately failed. Theudas in 58 C.E., Menachem ben Judah ben Hezekiah, Simon ben Kosevah, Moses of Crete, Abu Isa, Al-Ra'i" ("the shepherd of the flock of his people"), Saüra the Syrian, to name a few.

Ultimately, there has never been a true Jewish messiah because they all failed in their missions and were killed by the Romans. Yeshua (Jesus) failed as a messiah and stood in a long line of failed messiahs.

kjw47

Your first sentence is interesting. Please can you show some of those scripture verses. I’m sure detractors of ‘Sheol’ only meaning ‘Grave’ will be either praising or being dismissive unless you show the proofs.

Rev 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascends forever. Is one, But is symbolism. The Nt clearly teaches that those in Gehenna will be destroyed. Matt 10:28--Both soul and body.
As Well Jesus who teaches truth teaches--- Matt 7:13--Go in through the narrow gate, for broad and spacious the path that leads to destruction.
Deuteronomy 30:19-- God set before all-LIFE or DEATH), both will be eternal.
The word in the NT = Hades=Sheol in the OT.
Eccelisiastes 9:10-- all that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in sheol.
Eccl 9:5- the dead are conscious of nothing at all.
2Thess 1:9--they shall suffer the punishment of eternal destruction.
Romans 6:7-- he who has died has been aquitted from his sin.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Rev 14:11 - And the smoke of their torment ascends forever. Is one, But is symbolism. The Nt clearly teaches that those in Gehenna will be destroyed. Matt 10:28--Both soul and body.
As Well Jesus who teaches truth teaches--- Matt 7:13--Go in through the narrow gate, for broad and spacious the path that leads to destruction.
Deuteronomy 30:19-- God set before all-LIFE or DEATH), both will be eternal.
The word in the NT = Hades=Sheol in the OT.
Eccelisiastes 9:10-- all that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in sheol.
Eccl 9:5- the dead are conscious of nothing at all.
2Thess 1:9--they shall suffer the punishment of eternal destruction.
Romans 6:7-- he who has died has been aquitted from his sin.

Gehenna was the waste dump in Jerusalem where the criminals were burned. Sheol is where the dead reside. And no one is "acquitted" from sin in death. Death is the consequence of sin/iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30). At the white throne judgment, the dead are raised from their grave (Sheol) and judged (Revelation 20:12). The "lake of fire" is a following event (Revelation 20:15) for the dead.

Gehenna [N]
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of the sons of Hinnom"), a deep, narrow glen to the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous Jews offered their children in sacrifice to Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah 7:31 ; 19:2-6 ). This valley afterwards became the common receptacle for all the refuse of the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast and consumed by fire kept always burning. It thus in process of time became the image of the place of everlasting destruction. In this sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 Matthew 5:29 Matthew 5:30 ; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; Matthew 23:15 Matthew 23:33 ; Mark 9:43 Mark 9:45 Mark 9:47 ; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and also in James 3:6 , the word is uniformly rendered "hell," the Revised Version placing "Gehenna" in the margin. (See HELL; HINNOM .)

Sheol
[ˈSHēˌôl, ˈSHēˌōl, ˌSHēōl]
DEFINITION

• the Hebrew underworld, abode of the dead.
      synonyms:
      the netherworld · the land/abode of the dead · the infernal regions

Soapy

Gehenna was the waste dump in Jerusalem where the criminals were burned. Sheol is where the dead reside. And no one is "acquitted" from sin in death. Death is the consequence of sin/iniquity (Jeremiah 31:30). At the white throne judgment, the dead are raised from their grave (Sheol) and judged (Revelation 20:12). The "lake of fire" is a following event (Revelation 20:15) for the dead.

Gehenna [N]
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of the sons of Hinnom"), a deep, narrow glen to the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous Jews offered their children in sacrifice to Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah 7:31 ; 19:2-6 ). This valley afterwards became the common receptacle for all the refuse of the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast and consumed by fire kept always burning. It thus in process of time became the image of the place of everlasting destruction. In this sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 Matthew 5:29 Matthew 5:30 ; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; Matthew 23:15 Matthew 23:33 ; Mark 9:43 Mark 9:45 Mark 9:47 ; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and also in James 3:6 , the word is uniformly rendered "hell," the Revised Version placing "Gehenna" in the margin. (See HELL; HINNOM .)

Sheol
DEFINITION

synonyms:
Why is there this debate about Sheol????

Who is saying what and what about it?

Who is unclear about its pagan origin???

I can’t see reason nor follow why it’s being debated???

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is not created.

An image is not the thing it images!

God is God over EVERYTHING. Jesus is King over the CREATED WORLD, only.

I see the key is Christ, that is the Inherited aspect, it is the first and the last aspect of Jesus and it is the foundation Jesus said the Church would be build upon.

Regards Tony

kjw47

Gehenna [N]

Sheol
DEFINITION

synonyms:

Romans 6:7 says one is aquitted of sin at death. Once one dies they have paid in full the wages of sin= reality.
Yes they will be judged. God most likely will give them opportunity first to learn and apply his will, with no satan influence. When satan is loosed for a little while some follow him into the lake of fire=The second death. the permanent death. Maybe those who were just really wicked may not get that opportunity, but many desire to serve God, yet are being mislead by false religions. But their hearts desire is to do Gods will. God is merciful and since they paid their wage of sin, i think he apply that mercy to those who werent totally wicked.

kjw47

I see the key is Christ, that is the Inherited aspect, it is the first and the last aspect of Jesus and it is the foundation Jesus said the Church would be build upon.

Regards Tony

I attended different churches in my day, i have studied the others. Then i studied Jesus teachings. Not a single one teaches What Jesus actually teaches, thus those can not obey Jesus if they do not know what he actually teaches. And the bible is clear--Proof of ones love for Jesus is obeying( John 14:15-24--Thats every teaching, no pick and choose.
I share 8 teachings from Jesus in every sight like this i am in. Those teachings are in every translation on earth, Yet every trinitarian has rejected those teachings and say he did not teach them. Very strange when all 8 are in their bible. I have been kicked out of some of their sights for sharing them. Those teachings contradict dogmas taught in the schools of men. Its easy to see who Jesus is with once one learns everything he actually taught.
The bible teaches of the real Jesus. More than 1 is being taught in this world.

Last edited:

kjw47

I attended different churches in my day, i have studied the others. Not a single one teaches What Jesus actually teaches, thus those can not obey Jesus if they do not know what he actually teaches. And the bible is clear--Proof of ones love for Jesus is obeying--Thats every teaching, no pick and choose.
I share 8 teachings from Jesus in every sight like this i am in. Those teachings are in every translation on earth, Yet every trinitarian has rejected those teachings and say he did not teach them. Very strange when all 8 are in their bible. I have been kicked out of some of their sights for sharing them. Those teachings contradict dogmas taught in the schools of men. Its easy to see who Jesus is with once one learns everything he actually taught.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I attended different churches in my day, i have studied the others. Then i studied Jesus teachings. Not a single one teaches What Jesus actually teaches, thus those can not obey Jesus if they do not know what he actually teaches. And the bible is clear--Proof of ones love for Jesus is obeying( John 14:15-24--Thats every teaching, no pick and choose.
The bible teaches of the real Jesus. More than 1 is being taught in this world.

What makes your approach different from the Churches then?

Remember they each split away from the main teachings, as each in turn said that the teachings of Jesus were not being practiced correctly?

I am talking about Christ, the Holy Spirit is the foundation of all faith in Jesus, inclusive of yours and my belief in Jesus.

No one can judge anothers heart, but God.

Regards Tony

kjw47

What makes your approach different from the Churches then?

Remember they each split away from the main teachings, as each in turn said that the teachings of Jesus were not being practiced correctly?

I am talking about Christ, the Holy Spirit is the foundation of all faith in Jesus, inclusive of yours and my belief in Jesus.

No one can judge anothers heart, but God.

Regards Tony

I didnt judge any heart. I said they do not teach what Jesus actually teaches. Its obvious to me that if one is attempting to learn about Jesus that they know they have a need for spirituallity, i see that as a positive in people. And they are putting forth an effort to try to learn about Jesus, and for the last 1750 years his teachings are not taught right in any church. They see the man with a white collar so to their unknowing view think he is a man of God. I am saying they are being mislead by the schools of mens dogmas and arent being taught what Jesus actually teaches.
A single teaching from Jesus shows who is who--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. How many actually do this? Every true follower does. That would entail, OT-NT over and over year after year, it does not stop ever. I have been through the bible many x. Yet still learn new things to apply. There is a lot in Gods written word. Its hard to remember all of it.
I had read the bible about 3x years ago and we were disscussing 3 chapters about Solomon. Someone brought up the point that in his later years he fell to false god worship. I couldnt believe it so i reread and lo and behold he did just that. Seems like a point easy to remember, but i needed reminding. God told the Israelites do not marry foreign wives. Solomon had 700, yet married foreign wives against Gods will, and he fell. Gods advice is always for our benefit. Solomon was the wisest man that ever lived at that point, yet satan was more cunning.
My teachers give us 3 chapters a week( like Genesis1-3) then at the next meeting, our teacher goes over the major points then asks the flock, which points did you appreciate, hands are raised and each gives a brief description of what they liked. It helps all learn points they might have missed. This is done every week, year after year, it does not stop. To this day i learn new points to apply.
Yes all 34,000 religions claiming to be christian claim to have holy spirit. Its not the HS that is confused, its the dogmas taught in the schools of men that are filled with errors. One should check the teachings of Jesus carefully against what they are being taught. Afterall 1Corinthians 11:12-15 warns--satan and his teachers on earth-transform into angels of light.
Not all are being taught the real Jesus. That single teaching is done by every teacher that actually has Jesus and every true follower. Jesus real teachers do not fail him.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Gehenna was the waste dump in Jerusalem where the criminals were burned. Sheol is where the dead reside.
You are correct that Sheol is the abode of the dead.

Gehiinom has more than one meaning. It is also a temporary hell where souls go to be purified for the resurrection. Jewish tradition is that the soul resides in Gehinnom for 11 months -- we pray for the departed during this time.

2ndpillar

You are correct that Sheol is the abode of the dead.

Gehiinom has more than one meaning. It is also a temporary hell where souls go to be purified for the resurrection. Jewish tradition is that the soul resides in Gehinnom for 11 months -- we pray for the departed during this time.

Kind of sounds like the Roman Catholic Purgatory. As for the traditions (Talmud) of the Jews, the scribes making the law into a lie by the Pharisees, Jeremiah 8:8, the Pharisee of Pharisees, Paul, shepherded his own "Christian" church, (Zechariah 11:7), who are destined for "slaughter". And who prays for the "departed" if God does not listen to the prayers of sinners, which was said with respect to "Judah", the Jews, the "sinful nation" (Isaiah 1:15). Has Judah "acknowledged their guilt" (Hosea 5:15) and been healed by the LORD, or are they and Ephraim, who have mingled with the nations (Hosea 7:8), still being "crushed in judgment" (Hosea 5)? The house of Israel may be redeemed, but not on their own account, but because of their holy name (Ezekiel 36:20-27).

2ndpillar

I didnt judge any heart. I said they do not teach what Jesus actually teaches. Its obvious to me that if one is attempting to learn about Jesus that they know they have a need for spirituallity, i see that as a positive in people. And they are putting forth an effort to try to learn about Jesus, and for the last 1750 years his teachings are not taught right in any church. They see the man with a white collar so to their unknowing view think he is a man of God. I am saying they are being mislead by the schools of mens dogmas and arent being taught what Jesus actually teaches.
A single teaching from Jesus shows who is who--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. How many actually do this? Every true follower does. That would entail, OT-NT over and over year after year, it does not stop ever. I have been through the bible many x. Yet still learn new things to apply. There is a lot in Gods written word. Its hard to remember all of it.
I had read the bible about 3x years ago and we were disscussing 3 chapters about Solomon. Someone brought up the point that in his later years he fell to false god worship. I couldnt believe it so i reread and lo and behold he did just that. Seems like a point easy to remember, but i needed reminding. God told the Israelites do not marry foreign wives. Solomon had 700, yet married foreign wives against Gods will, and he fell. Gods advice is always for our benefit. Solomon was the wisest man that ever lived at that point, yet satan was more cunning.
My teachers give us 3 chapters a week( like Genesis1-3) then at the next meeting, our teacher goes over the major points then asks the flock, which points did you appreciate, hands are raised and each gives a brief description of what they liked. It helps all learn points they might have missed. This is done every week, year after year, it does not stop. To this day i learn new points to apply.
Yes all 34,000 religions claiming to be christian claim to have holy spirit. Its not the HS that is confused, its the dogmas taught in the schools of men that are filled with errors. One should check the teachings of Jesus carefully against what they are being taught. Afterall 1Corinthians 11:12-15 warns--satan and his teachers on earth-transform into angels of light.
Not all are being taught the real Jesus. That single teaching is done by every teacher that actually has Jesus and every true follower. Jesus real teachers do not fail him.

What the "Christians" are being taught, are the tare seeds (Matthew 13:25) originating from the devil, by way of the "false prophet" Paul, who came as a wolf in sheep's clothing, teaching a wide path to "destruction" (Matthew 7:13-23), by means of his false gospel of grace/cross, whereas the law and the message of Yeshua was nailed to a cross, and that you shall surely not die (Genesis 3:4) by following my advice. On the other hand, Yeshua taught that "those who commit lawlessness", as in follow the wide path of Paul, are destined to be gathered and thrown into the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:40-42). You can seek the truth, but until you come out of "her", the daughters of Babylon, you will suffer under her "plagues" (Revelation 18:4), and as for having the mark of the beast, one will have to drink from the cup of God's anger (Revelation 14:10). The "real" teacher comes from the "anointing", and the anointed need no man teach them. (1 John 2:27).

2ndpillar

Why is there this debate about Sheol????

Who is saying what and what about it?

Who is unclear about its pagan origin???

I can’t see reason nor follow why it’s being debated???

Apparently, Sheol was part of the Hebrew tradition, and apparently representative of the grave (Psalm 49:14). The "Christian" church is founded on the traditions of the pagans, being they are daughters of Babylon, where is the boundary of your criticism?

kjw47

What the "Christians" are being taught, are the tare seeds (Matthew 13:25) originating from the devil, by way of the "false prophet" Paul, who came as a wolf in sheep's clothing, teaching a wide path to "destruction" (Matthew 7:13-23), by means of his false gospel of grace/cross, whereas the law and the message of Yeshua was nailed to a cross, and that you shall surely not die (Genesis 3:4) by following my advice. On the other hand, Yeshua taught that "those who commit lawlessness", as in follow the wide path of Paul, are destined to be gathered and thrown into the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:40-42). You can seek the truth, but until you come out of "her", the daughters of Babylon, you will suffer under her "plagues" (Revelation 18:4), and as for having the mark of the beast, one will have to drink from the cup of God's anger (Revelation 14:10). The "real" teacher comes from the "anointing", and the anointed need no man teach them. (1 John 2:27).

Everyone who has lived and arent here anymore have died. Proving your error in thinking. Jesus commisshioned Paul. Pauls teachings back up Jesus. Its the schools of mens dogmas that have made the errors. Yes 99% of every religion on earth are false religion, that includes 99% of everyone claiming to be christian. This world is in trouble because its almost done.

The Righteous will possess the eath and reside forever upon it( Psalm 37:9-11,29) See the first 5 letters of RIGHTeous.

2ndpillar

Everyone who has lived and arent here anymore have died. Proving your error in thinking. Jesus commisshioned Paul. Pauls teachings back up Jesus. Its the schools of mens dogmas that have made the errors. Yes 99% of every religion on earth are false religion, that includes 99% of everyone claiming to be christian. This world is in trouble because its almost done.

The Righteous will possess the eath and reside forever upon it( Psalm 37:9-11,29) See the first 5 letters of RIGHTeous.

And who are the "righteous", and who are the wicked (Matthew 13:41-50) who planted the tare seed, and where was it planted? (Matthew 13) And yes, Judah and Jerusalem have been "restored" (Joel 3:1-2), which indicates that the judgment of the nations/Gentiles is at hand. My error in thinking? That is cute. Jeremiah 31:30 stipulates that everyone will die for their own iniquities. Paul, who proclaimed himself as the "foremost sinner", along with the serpent, indicate that you can sin, and yet "we surely shall not sleep/die" (Genesis 3:4). As for being commissioned by an angel of light, who according to Paul, is Satan, that is not factually the case, for the "LORD my God" was the one who took the two "shepherds" Peter (Zechariah 11:17), and Paul (Zechariah 11:10), to "pasture the flock doomed for slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7). The time frame being when Judas Iscariot (Zechariah 11:12-13) was chosen to throw 30 shekels of silver into the potter field. As for the "schools of men", the beginning of the Roman Catholic church, was initiated at the Council of Nicaea, convened by the beast with two horns like a lamb, the Roman emperor Constantine, who was the 7th head of the beast of Revelation 17, and the "another" king of Daniel 7:24-25, who was to "make alterations" in the times and in the law. You might consider throwing out the leaven, the message of the Pharisee, and look to the bread without leaven. On top of that, you might want to drink the wine, in the form of the Spirit of God. The kingdom of God is when the house of Israel, which will include Judah and Ephraim, are gathered out of the nations/Gentiles, and placed on the land given to Jacob, under the kingship of David (Ezekiel 36 & 37). Those of the nations that survive, will confess that their fathers inherited nothing but falsehoods (Jeremiah 16:19). In the meantime, they will have to go through the "great tribulation", Jacob's distress, whereas the nations will be destroyed (Jeremiah 30:11).

kjw47

And who are the "righteous", and who are the wicked (Matthew 13:41-50) who planted the tare seed, and where was it planted? (Matthew 13) And yes, Judah and Jerusalem have been "restored" (Joel 3:1-2), which indicates that the judgment of the nations/Gentiles is at hand. My error in thinking? That is cute. Jeremiah 31:30 stipulates that everyone will die for their own iniquities. Paul, who proclaimed himself as the "foremost sinner", along with the serpent, indicate that you can sin, and yet "we surely shall not sleep/die" (Genesis 3:4). As for being commissioned by an angel of light, who according to Paul, is Satan, that is not factually the case, for the "LORD my God" was the one who took the two "shepherds" Peter (Zechariah 11:17), and Paul (Zechariah 11:10), to "pasture the flock doomed for slaughter" (Zechariah 11:7). The time frame being when Judas Iscariot (Zechariah 11:12-13) was chosen to throw 30 shekels of silver into the potter field. As for the "schools of men", the beginning of the Roman Catholic church, was initiated at the Council of Nicaea, convened by the beast with two horns like a lamb, the Roman emperor Constantine, who was the 7th head of the beast of Revelation 17, and the "another" king of Daniel 7:24-25, who was to "make alterations" in the times and in the law. You might consider throwing out the leaven, the message of the Pharisee, and look to the bread without leaven. On top of that, you might want to drink the wine, in the form of the Spirit of God. The kingdom of God is when the house of Israel, which will include Judah and Ephraim, are gathered out of the nations/Gentiles, and placed on the land given to Jacob, under the kingship of David (Ezekiel 36 & 37). Those of the nations that survive, will confess that their fathers inherited nothing but falsehoods (Jeremiah 16:19). In the meantime, they will have to go through the "great tribulation", Jacob's distress, whereas the nations will be destroyed (Jeremiah 30:11).

Jesus clearly shows at Matthew 23:38-39 Israel religion has been cut off of being Gods chosen. Jesus was telling their spiritual teachers off in Matt 23--But God is so loving and merciful, even though they fell away many x and then sent his son to his death, he left the door open to them in verse 39--They must bless the one whom God sent forth to them=Jesus. They have outright refused for over 1970 years so far.. That will NOT change--Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen, Yes they come out of all nations.
The ones who will make up spiritual Israel serves, teaches and worships the same God that Israel served, teaches and worshipped since Moses on up to this very day when they stood for the true living God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- However they( Israelite religion) are not serving him the way he wants and they refuse to do verse 39.