• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion is the one true religion?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Who is it according too?

According to those who are God sent, to which it is up to us to consider.

So as an example, if we look up what Jesus said, or Moses said, or Muhammad said, or Baha'u'llah said, or Krishna said, we will find the advice as to who is from the One God and who is not.

Regards Tony

Brian2

Veteran Member
Good to hear from you Brian. Change is as good as a holiday they say, I have my doubts. ;)

Regards Tony

Yes it's a matter of opinion. I have not been allowed to be without a beard for most of 50 years because my wife does not like my face without it, but my beard is not a good one. You get used to it and forget you have it after a while.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think that the one true religion is about
1. taking good care of one's self
2. respecting the other person to take care of him too.
3. staying out of politics
4. trusting one's self before anyone else but GOD
5. knowing that the Earth with its wildlife needs caring for too
6. having solemn respect for Earth's ocean and the weather.
7. doing away with all superstitions
8. respecting what Science can do
9. being friendly and learning how to communicate it.
10. above all, LOVE!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Debate start now!!
LOL....the debate has raged for centuries.....no one has been able to ascertain what true religion is anyway....what is true for one is not true for others. Some can call themselves member of a certain religion and then shoot it down with everything they say. :rolleyes: Doubts seems to hover over all of them....but if there is one true God, then he has to have the only true religion.......right? So, how would he let us know?

The one true religion for me is the one Jesus taught.....its the one that has stuck by those teachings without adding or subtracting anything for the last 2,000 years. Find that one and you will have found the one that Jesus has supported to this day.

"Wheat and weeds" are in the world....so we need to be able to identify the "weeds" and join the "wheat" before the "harvest time". (Matthew 13:24-30; 36-42) o_O

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
"Wheat and weeds" are in the world....so we need to be able to identify the "weeds" and join them before the "harvest time". (Matthew 13:24-30; 36-42) o_O

It would be better to join the wheat I think.
Is it true that the wheat has been around for only about 150 years?
Is it true that the wheat and the weeds would be in the church until the harvest time when the angels would do the separating? Matt 13:30

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Debate start now!!

NewAlt_type_grn_1024.png

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems like an oxymoron at first, since religions involve actions. Actions are neither true nor false. That is, however, not what is meant by 'True'. This is the older meaning of true which is taken from construction of buildings. A true building is level and vertical, so 'True' is merely another word for 'Righteous'.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
It's the moral truth of virtues. And it's the primitive life principle that springs from foundational eternal reality.

There's no God at the helm. And nature don't care about life. We evolved through natural intelligence.

Nature is a shell, a cocoon, and we must grow beyond it into the foundational reality from which we were born.

The goal of life is to advance and grow beyond our primitive roots.

Virtues are the highest attainment. And love the greatest power of virtues. From virtues we must gain wisdom. Knowledge is secondary but crucial to life. Love, charity, knowledge, humility and wisdom are the greatest virtues. Courage is the virtue that makes all other virtues go.

To be equals at heart even when there is intellectual disparity. Life always seeks equality whether your higher or lower in position. Life wants to build up and encourage in right ways. Life is the ultimate giver that seeks deserve.

This is the one true religion. And many mysteries ahead.:cool::D

rational experiences

Veteran Member
According to those who are God sent, to which it is up to us to consider.

So as an example, if we look up what Jesus said, or Moses said, or Muhammad said, or Baha'u'llah said, or Krishna said, we will find the advice as to who is from the One God and who is not.

Regards Tony
Did they all live as humans and have human mother's and father's is a real question.

Did they all witness human death as a human is another obvious question.

Otherwise their human claim DNA life human living that before my DNA had died I am reborn as DNA healed by God remassing it's atmosphere. So I will tell you by conscious human advice do no harm to earth or its heavens or life living on earth.

O one planet. Earth God.