• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What questions are you asking your self ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Do you have religious questions you asking your self to inprove your own practice within the Abrahamic religion? That you still do not have an answer to?

Do you have some form of advice how to study the teaching you practice/believe in? So others of the same practice may learn deeper form of practice.

Are you mostly focused on reading scripture and understand it in a Academic way?
Or do you study the scripture to use it in a practical way in your daily life?

Gargovic Malkav

Do you have religious questions you asking your self to inprove your own practice within the Abrahamic religion? That you still do not have an answer to?
I'm not perfect but strife to be without trying too hard, otherwise I'll get depressed and frustrated by pretending to be someone or something I'm not. This is a perpetual process.
Not sure if this is a good enough answer for you, but we'll see.

Do you have some form of advice how to study the teaching you practice/believe in? So others of the same practice may learn deeper form of practice.
What is it that you're struggling with?

Are you mostly focused on reading scripture and understand it in a Academic way?
Or do you study the scripture to use it in a practical way in your daily life?
I like to see things from different perspectives. So I'd say both.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I'm not perfect but strife to be without trying too hard, otherwise I'll get depressed and frustrated by pretending to be someone or something I'm not. This is a perpetual process.
Not sure if this is a good enough answer for you, but we'll see.

What is it that you're struggling with?

I like to see things from different perspectives. So I'd say both.
I have many struggle in my life :)