• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What possibilities are you working on for Internet discussions?

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I’m learning that sometimes, maybe often or even always, the title and OP of a thread are not what the thread is really about. Some or maybe even all of the threads I start are like that. For me, it’s because I’m confused, myself, about what my question really is, or what I really want to say. Then, even if I do find out what my topic really was, by that time it has changed. That might be what happens to other people too, sometimes, so I want to learn to keep up with what the person is saying, so I can respond to them where they are.

It looks good to me, for my purposes, to post friendly questions and comments, with genuinely friendly feelings, continually trying to understand better what a person is trying to say.