• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What made early man wearing clothes ?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
That is probably one answer.
Genitals seem to be an area that is favoured when it comes to clothes. Maybe they feel the cold more.
But I have not a really big experience in warm climates and cultures before the introduction of Western customs.
I remember seeing a documentary of an ancient tribe in Africa that still thrived. This tribe was largely without Western interference.
In the tribe the men wore very large tusks or other such garments on their…..Umm privates. And actually very little else. The documentary acknowledged that without such tusks the men were embarrassed and felt naked.
It was….interesting to say the least

Brian2

Veteran Member
I remember seeing a documentary of an ancient tribe in Africa that still thrived. This tribe was largely without Western interference.
In the tribe the men wore very large tusks or other such garments on their…..Umm privates. And actually very little else. The documentary acknowledged that without such tusks the men were embarrassed and felt naked.
It was….interesting to say the least

Yes I have seen documentaries about them and the tusks are erect.