• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of witch are you?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
You are a water witch. Beautiful and intuitive, you draw your power from the water. You can be tranquil and terrible at one and the same time and might be described as "moody." You appreciate literature and may be a poet/writer. Graceful and powerful as the water itself, the rest of us envy your ability to love and be loved by others.
1060923367_tchresult2.jpg

Guess that's pretty close.​

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
You are an earth witch. You have a bit of each of the other elements in you, but still stay your solid self. You are loyal, giving, and trustworthy which unfortunately may cause people to take advantage of you at times. You draw your power from the earth around you and have great respect for Gaia/the mother, and as the earth, you too are beautiful and can make a wonderful mother.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm a "Spirit Witch"

1060922947_tchresult2.jpg

You are a spirit witch. Many envy you because you draw your power from within. A mix of all resides within your vital spirit and makes you what is called a "natural" witch. Lucky you. Your powers of intuition are extraordinary, you're intelligent, creative, and beautiful but have a sense of mystery about you. You have a tendency to stay invisible and don't like a lot of attention. You have a strong urge to travel and most likely have already been further than most.

I'm not sure if that's right or not.

mr.guy

crapsack
You are a water witch. Beautiful and intuitive, you draw your power from the water. You can be tranquil and terrible at one and the same time and might be described as "moody." You appreciate literature and may be a poet/writer. Graceful and powerful as the water itself, the rest of us envy your ability to love and be loved by others.

I don't think "water" witches are cannonical; at least from what i recall of "The Wizard of Oz".

Bishka

Veteran Member
1060923678_tchresult2.jpg

You are an air witch. You're very intelligent and draw your power from the air. Thin and small in appearance, you're full of insight and vitality. You probably wish to travel the world.. and to fly. Your powers of visualization and invisibility make you a great observer, thinker and sometimes artist. Your spirit moves as the wind, giving life to all.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I got this one:

"You are an air witch. You're very intelligent and draw your power from the air. Thin and small in appearance, you're full of insight and vitality. You probably wish to travel the world.. and to fly. Your powers of visualization and invisibility make you a great observer, thinker and sometimes artist. Your spirit moves as the wind, giving life to all."

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Maize said:
You are an earth witch. You have a bit of each of the other elements in you, but still stay your solid self. You are loyal, giving, and trustworthy which unfortunately may cause people to take advantage of you at times. You draw your power from the earth around you and have great respect for Gaia/the mother, and as the earth, you too are beautiful and can make a wonderful mother.

That's funny. I've used "Gaia" as a handle on more than one occasion. :D

standing_alone

You are a dark witch. You are drawn to what you probably call "the dark arts" because of a need for power and mystery. You probably dress in a gothic style and like to exude a sense of strength and power. You might wear large crosses (how they are related to witchcraft is beyone me) and dark makeup.. lots of black. You don't have much natural power and are a lot of show, but you're a kick*ss girl and we all admire.. em.. fear you :)

:biglaugh:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
Al, that's woowaykciik ;)

Huh? whaaaa? :)

'cept I'm not moody........oh well, some of it is good! :)

Ody

You are an air witch. You're very intelligent and draw your power from the air. Thin and small in appearance, you're full of insight and vitality. You probably wish to travel the world.. and to fly. Your powers of visualization and invisibility make you a great observer, thinker and sometimes artist. Your spirit moves as the wind, giving life to all.

Third Air witch here...

Smoke

Done here.
Water witch.

I'm reminded of that scene from The Wizard of Oz:

Glinda: Only bad witches are ugly.

Dorothy: Then why did you just ask me if I was a good witch or a bad witch? What are you trying to say?

Well, that's what she should have said.

turk179

I smell something....

That is all pretty accurate with the exception of the "you too are beautiful and can make a wonderful mother." I can't really see myself as a good mother:eek:

Circle_One

Meh, got dark witch, though most of the questions didn't have answers that applied to me. It doesn't fit me much at all.